Sign in to follow this  
Nort

Female Zombies

Pretty much what the title says, why no female Zombies? the game needs zombie girls.

Now i think of it, how about having zombies dressed pending what area they are in, example would be, female zombies wearing bikini's if near the beach, zombies near farm houses or barns should be dressed more redneck like.

You get the idea?

We know you just want to stare at the beach zombies.. jking

that reminds me of gta San Andreas..dead girls with bikinis...*fap fap fap* xD

hawt.

Bikini Zombies? You don't need a masturbatory aid while gaming, although it will provide an opportunity to zero in on your forehead.

Its Czech Republic not Russia :P

Chernarus is fonetic translation to english "Black Ruthenia" similar to Belarus existing country "White Ruthenia". Second matter, Chernarus for me is more likly modeled as past Yugoslavia. Third, this cant be modelated as past Czechoslovakia - because they dont use cyrillic fonts there only latin fonts. And in past Yugoslavia and Belarusia they use cyrilic fonts.

And to main topic, there is no female zombies because they have sweeter meat. So nothing left to reborn as zombie. :D

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro

Chernarus is fonetic translation to english "Black Ruthenia" similar to Belarus existing country "White Ruthenia". Second matter, Chernarus for me is more likly modeled as past Yugoslavia. Third, this cant be modelated as past Czechoslovakia - because they dont use cyrillic fonts there only latin fonts. And in past Yugoslavia and Belarusia they use cyrilic fonts.

And to main topic, there is no female zombies because they have sweeter meat. So nothing left to reborn as zombie. :D

Chernaraus isn't modeled after anything, it's a real place with accurate city names.

Chernaraus isn't modeled after anything, it's a real place with accurate city names.

Doctor, we have a patient with overdose of DayZ

A grandma zombie would be hilarious.

I actually think a more diverse zombie populace who move/attack based on age, condition etc. I also like the idea of zombies moving and being stronger (attacks do more damage) dependent on how long they've been spawned. I.e. fresh zombies are more whole, still partially human and hungry, stronger. Whereas older zombies are decaying, maybe even losing limbs and becoming hoppers/crawlers after a period of time and therefore do more damage. Possibly after killing/eating a survivor they regain some flesh, I dunno that seems a bit off.

Dean have stated similar ideas, Dillanm.

Yes, hopefully we'll see more models in the standalone including female zombies.