Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Half don't get artifacts, Half (including me) still do

I'm just guess-timating here, based on the people discussing this on the 1.2.7.5 HOTFIX thread.

I just hope Rocket doesn't take the "Oh, I am not getting any artifacts therefore you must be doing something wrong" arguments from some of the posters on that thread as the absolute fact for everybody. Because I know I've done everything right as far as getting everything updated. I manually updated both DayZ and Arma 2 OA, plus I made sure to play on several updated servers just to make sure I wasn't the one at fault for the graphical issues. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 2+ weeks to see another attempt at fixing these horrible graphical bugs...for everybody I mean.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Everyone is still getting them thats why the sixupdater didnt update to .5 because the main fix for this was the artifacting but it hasnt been alleviated yet.

ahh man... I am not experiencing the graphics bug with the new patch. At least, in Balota airfield, where I was tonight. However, I did see the bodies not render at all, and then pop up when I aimed directly at them. Made me wonder if they put a limit on the tearing or something. Have you tried the holding shift and hitting the - key on the number pad then typing "flush" trick?

ahh man... I am not experiencing the graphics bug with the new patch. At least, in Balota airfield, where I was tonight. However, I did see the bodies not render at all, and then pop up when I aimed directly at them. Made me wonder if they put a limit on the tearing or something. Have you tried the holding shift and hitting the - key on the number pad then typing "flush" trick?

Yes, I've tried this many times already. And in my case using flush actually made it worse in the sense that the artifacts became more prevalent.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Yeah, didn't help for my friends. Also, hacking is still rampant, friends just quit today. Straw that broke the camels back. Sigh.