Sign in to follow this  
CodeWalker

To those on US 156 Kansas 2

Fun fight at our camp (MikeFlick and others)-

But to the admins who restarted the server after we found your vehicles-- Douchey move for sure.

That is all.

CW

Whats up with other people on these forums putting their name at the end of a post. Not just you but others.

Yours truly,

Shreddedrocks

Edited by shreddedrocks

Good folks on 156-- fun chats, good firefights (like today-- CW and I run together), but it isn't a coincidence that the server has its first completely unscheduled and unannounced restart (been playing on the server for weeks, never seen the server just reset randomly with no announcement) mere moments after we swipe some vehicles and hide them in the woods.

To the regs, though-- Mike, Shoebox, Sychronicity, and whoever else was part of that fight earlier-- good fucking times guys <3

It's simply to let you know I mean business.

CW

I understand now, sorry for the trouble

Yours truly,

Shreddedrocks

Fun for us but we didn"t have any vehicles so you had the wrong camp.Lol.Thanks for the weapons and ammo.Need to relocate.Or we can just share.No but its been alot of fun.Ty for the quad.I dont even need a map to find it now.I think there should even be a path by now.Im not scared to die cause I know were to get more.

p.s.your friendly neighborhood mikeflick.smooches