Slytattoo45

SoCal group ups. Friendly clan play

Sup dayz survivors, I'm tryin to put together a legit camp. Take over military base and camp. Have a game were we as the players are against the zombies.

So if we have same looks and wants let me know well set up a good group. And there will be no need for betrayal, everyone will get what they need and want via the group effort. More people the better.

• Like 3

Hellow guys let me present my new server) Lu378 so pm my on skype for more information =) skype -Marklaaar

Sup dayz survivors, I'm tryin to put together a legit camp. Take over military base and camp. Have a game were we as the players are against the zombies.

So if we have same looks and wants let me know well set up a good group. And there will be no need for betrayal, everyone will get what they need and want via the group effort. More people the better.

I'm down and ready to play. I live in Newport Beach, have a good connection but not the best comp. Upgrading in October, but I get smooth fps on very high so I shouldn't slow you down.

christopherefelix on skype

Edited by LostInTheWoods

SoCal area survivor here. I've been looking for some friendlies to play with. Every time I establish myself as a friendly I seem to get clips dumped in my butt. So....let's make this West Coast Alliance happen.

• Like 2

^^^ I'm his buddy irl. We're pretty cool guys, so let's all team up and run this shit.

EDIT: Just read the part where you said we'd only be fighting the zombies. I definitely think we should go to some of the medium population servers so we can get some PvP action going. I only really play Dayz for the PvP, so I'd be really bored just killing zombies all the time.

Edited by Legaato
  • Like 2

Sweet ima look for that server and try and get on.

What should we use for communication. I don't want to run around yelling in the game.

• Like 1

not from SoCal but id be down to join a group of friendly suriviors, sick of getting gunned down tbh lol, hit me up on skype zack.fiesel

This is what we've been looking for! :D I'm tired of repairing a vehicle and go to sleep just to come home to an empty nothingness xD also when I find rare drops and like 20min later I get sniped >:\ it sucks.. I'm from whittier california :D me and my brother would love to join this group :D if there is space available still :o

hey im up for this, i have a good comp, internet, and headset, skype "afrosamurai5" i will play most of the day if i can find a good group, message me, im also in the west, Arizona here

If you would like. I have my server US 850 which CNSF uses for operations and what not. You could setup camp on there if you would like. If you dont want to, maybe CNSF could work out something where they could do operations with you or become an alliance with you.

You can contact me via skype which can be found in my profile.

• Like 1

Hay i'v been looking around for a friendly clan or server if your interested hit me up on skype kyle.neff3 i have some guns/ ammo and medical supplies that I can share with you guys so msg me if you want me to join :)

yoyoyooyo hit me up on steam been looking for socal players to hit up need some friends to play this really bad, i get too sketched out by myself looking for stuffs

steam: DayZombie

Im down for this if itz cool with you guys Im from OC California looking for a group of chill dayz players to play with my steam is : SeraphimBlaqk or pm on here ty

hey there im def looking for a friendly clan this sounds killer we could be a force to reckon with if we can get 10 or more strong ..sounds sick im always wanting to venture but its a lonely world out there eating beans in the dark in the woods all by ur self...im on skype also : live:o_gloc / srgt.campos is the name

If you are still doing the clan thing im in. Friendly is my game. Makes the game more fun. My skype is kreisch87. Send me a message for details about server and such.

Edited by Virus571

sorry for the abandonment of this post, it was way to hard to control the mod after all the moders and junk and to meet up became more time consuming than i imagined. but i did start up on the alfa stand alone. so please if anyone is interested let me know. i don't have any info or specific server. just thought this forum would be a better gathering spot running upon a character in the game just to get double crossed in the end. now don't get me wrong i don't mind dying its part of the excitement and pvp is fun as well but looking up dayz videos and seeing a group of people looting together is something i would love to be able to do. slytattoo45 is my steam name if tat would hep just leave a message about this forum so i don't ignore it