Sign in to follow this  
fish911503

Cheaters die!

Was on the coast headed towards Berizono about 15 minutes ago. When I hear a helicopter. I took shelter and it passed so I continued.

Suddenly it was back....I dropped a crawled under a truck. In third person i could see them hovering above.

They stayed for a long time and seemed to be looking for me. Maybe because they could see zombies aggro.

Anyway at one point they came really low right next to the truck like they were gonna land, but they hovered there for a sec and left.

10 second later I hear a huge explosion. I come out and could see the smoke and fire from where they crashed and I saw two names register as killed ...Spawner was one and another I missed.

I made my way over to the crash site and looted their corpses...NVG's, Rangefinder, GPS, AS50 with tons of Mags, meat, I took what i need and headed out. I was a good 300 meters out in the woods when I hear shots from a distance. I run for a long time and then take cover between some rocks. It's night time.

Suddenly boom Im shot up into the air....ringing in my headphones. blood to like -14,000 or something.

Fuckers!

I was going to disconnect after i had cleared the crash site and was safe in the woods. I should have. I wish there was something i could do to punish them. I don't care about the gear....theyre just such pussies!!!

Next I will DC....not in a firefight. But after I loot some player whos decked out and I know will be coming back to loot his own body. AND HOW ABOUT THAT?????? When is something going to be done about being able to loot your own dead body. It kind of makes perma-death a joke. I'd stomp their teeth out on a filthy curb if I could. (probly not :))

We were the only three players on the server :).....so they're bundles of sticks.

Edited by playZ

Get their names and the time then send it to battle-eye and maybe they will get off their butts and look at the logs to clear out the rest of the script kiddies. Just don't send it to the admin of the server since most of the time it's the admins that are abusing their own server.

How the fuck do you know its them?? Accusations are like assholes everyone has them but no one ever has proof please stop with these whiny posts

• Like 1

How the fuck do you know its them?? Accusations are like assholes everyone has them but no one ever has proof please stop with these whiny posts

Please be more considerate to people with bird defects. Not everyone is born with an anus, and it is ignorance like yours that offends me.

• Like 1

If you don't know how i know it was them then you're lazy or retarded or both. Actually i think the second guy was you :)
  • Like 1

the last 3 days i saw 3 hacks...was kinda funny though. the first one was on de 650 a chopper appered and i tried to gun it down...then someone romoved all my gear and ten seconds later everyone was teleported to the chopper and erveryone fell to death (there were cows with parachutes...haha)

yesterday on de 991 or 992 someone teleported erveryone to some place which made a nice deathmatch (unfortunately i just spawned and had no gun^^)

He specifically said there were only 3 people on the server.

Get their names and the time then send it to battle-eye and maybe they will get off their butts and look at the logs to clear out the rest of the script kiddies. Just don't send it to the admin of the server since most of the time it's the admins that are abusing their own server.

I don't really care. I was telling a story about what happened...And putting the one name i caught out into the digiverse.

The saying is...."opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one". And it really applies better to you're post than mine :)

Please be more considerate to people with bird defects. Not everyone is born with an anus, and it is ignorance like yours that offends me.

You need proof for battleye to do anything..And that's not much proof.

Even If I had proof BattleEye wouldn't do anything. That's not how BattleEye works. I'd have to give the proof to the server admins...but as someone stated earlier it was probably them....And as I stated earlier I don't care that much....It was just sort of an amusing storie i thought.

Edited by playZ

reading comprehension, have you heard of it?

You get my beans for being stupid :)

Edited by skotish
  • Like 2

If you don't know how i know it was them then you're lazy or retarded or both. Actually i think the second guy was you :)

You still have no proof your just throwing a story out there that looks like your whining cause u died and are bad at the game.

Edited by Priceless

jeez, you are pretty dense, Priceless :) Cost of being dense? Priceless!

let me help you

We were the only three players on the server :).....so they're bundles of sticks.

have another smiley :D

Edited by internetTAB

You still have no proof your just throwing a story out there that looks like your whining cause u died and are bad at the game.

I'm going to be in Boynton Beach in a few weeks. We should hang out :)