Valentinoz

Stuck on ( Setup completed, Please wait...)

Running 1.7.2.5, trying to get to servers 1.7.2.5 can't get past loading screen.

That's a different problem. For that, just make sure you're joining an up-to-date server.

Having the same problems, I love how theres like 0 response from anyone associated with the game. Just shows how much they care.

• Like 2

They take a long time to respond to anything, I think they are overwhelmed.

They take a long time to respond to anything, I think they are overwhelmed.

Yeah, the fact they respond at all to some problems puts them ahead of plenty of game companies.

Please uninstall everything, and then follow these steps:

1) Delete any remaining files in your game folder

2) Re-download/install ARMA II/OA

3) If your ARMA II & OA installations are separate folders, please copy the "addons" folder from your ARMA II folder to your OA folder

4) Install beta 95883 ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95883.zip

5) Make a folder called "@dayz" in your root folder.

6) Put a folder called "addons" in the above folder

7) Put the DayZ 1.7.2.5 files in that "addons" folder http://se1.dayz.nu/t.../latest.torrent

8) In your root folder, find the shortcut named "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" and send it to your desktop

9) add the following parameters to the target line: -skipIntro -mod=@dayz -world=empty

10) Play!

tried this, didnt work

SOMEONE MAKE A GOD DAMN SOLUTION TO THIS, CAN'T PLAY, ANGRRY. NYANYANYANYANYA

• Like 2

I FUCKING KNOW, IVE BEEN OUT OF DAYZ FOR 2 WEEKS. FUCKING MODS AND ADMINS ARE IGNORING ALL MY SUPPORT TICKETS!!! IM LOSSING MY SHIT :"(. SOMEONE, ANYONE..... FIND A GOD DAM FIX!!!!

• Like 1

I FUCKING KNOW, IVE BEEN OUT OF DAYZ FOR 2 WEEKS. FUCKING MODS AND ADMINS ARE IGNORING ALL MY SUPPORT TICKETS!!! IM LOSSING MY SHIT :"(. SOMEONE, ANYONE..... FIND A GOD DAM FIX!!!!

What he said

I can't even load into the game its just stuck on this "Setup Complete" Screen. So I'm basically screwed huh? Even if I could move unless my friend can shit out ghillie suits idk how I would get one :|

I have the same problem...

HELP

S O S

Rocket , mod , someone ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

And still no feedback ? >:(

Well , i hope for the standalone the support will work harder.

character reset plz

ID: 33417798

if there where any mods... or admins... or even rocket...

Just so you all know, we are able to play in private hive servers because this is a -hive problem-

Lets all hope to the dayz gods (mods, admins, and rocket himself) to help thee dayz gaming community, but as we all know their all toooooooo lazy to give a dam,

Ok now i'm stuck in debug zone great god fuckin Lord !

And setup completed take so much time or didnt work.

Can't play , fuck

Bumping this shit till ONE GOD DAMN MODERATOR OR DEVELOPER SORTS OUT THE PROBLEM!

Seriously. How can one fuck up a game/mod that bad?

I know it's alpha. but server hive issues? seriously?

BUUUUUUUUMP

GOD DAMNIT I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT. ITS BEEN TO LONG HOW THE FUCK ARE OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING YET I CANT GET PAST THE SETUP COMPLETE MOTHER FUCKING SCREEN!

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of support, this is the first i have seen or heard of this problem and this thread (Only reason im here is one of you got reported lol). Sadly i cannot offer you a solution at the moment, but i promise i will do the upmost to aid those who cant play. I will do my best to find you guys a fix, or at the very least inform you on when it will be fixed. Il post back tomorrow (its 2am here now) with any results. Please refrain from headbutting your keyboards in distress. Peace out. Delta

• Like 3

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of support, this is the first i have seen or heard of this problem and this thread (Only reason im here is one of you got reported lol). Sadly i cannot offer you a solution at the moment, but i promise i will do the upmost to aid those who cant play. I will do my best to find you guys a fix, or at the very least inform you on when it will be fixed. Il post back tomorrow (its 2am here now) with any results. Please refrain from headbutting your keyboards in distress. Peace out. Delta

From what I can tell, it seems to be a problem with the hive-to-player syncing. The only fixes that I've seen working are walking back to the map from the debug forest and changing your skin, and doing anything that syncs with the hive. i.e. killing zombies, bandaging, looting, etc