Valentinoz

Stuck on ( Setup completed, Please wait...)

I have had the same issue with the same updates as OP. I tried rolling back to the same results.

I joined a non-hive server to test if the error was on my side, but it seems it isn't since I had no issue there.

Bug - Long loading time (Setup completed, Please Wait...) and when you finally load in there is no sound, killing yourself only respawns you back in debug land instantly.

Arma - 95883

DayZ - 1.7.2.5

same problem, no sound and stuck in debug after death etc.

I know that this has something to do with corrupted HIVE registry on the players account or something like that... Probably caused when shutting down ArmA while the server is creating character etc.

I haven't been able to play for the same reasons untill I installed DayZCommander.

I don't know how it resolved the issue or anything, all I know that I haven't had problems since I started using it.

I haven't been able to play for the same reasons untill I installed DayZCommander.

I don't know how it resolved the issue or anything, all I know that I haven't had problems since I started using it.

You didn't have our issue, but thanks for posting. Our issue is with our hive character data.

I haven't been able to play DayZ for the last two months. It's been "Loading" for hours until I taskman OA to death. But now, since 1.7.2.5, I get this "Setup Complete, Please Wait" business followed by debug fields. I tried running east but I believe it is further then 2 km.

Just please reset my character so I can move on. Will someone who works with the hive or accounts please PM me for my digits?

Thank you.

I haven't been able to play DayZ for the last two months. It's been "Loading" for hours until I taskman OA to death. But now, since 1.7.2.5, I get this "Setup Complete, Please Wait" business followed by debug fields. I tried running east but I believe it is further then 2 km.

Just please reset my character so I can move on. Will someone who works with the hive or accounts please PM me for my digits?

Thank you.

As someone who happened to have a map and compass when this issue arose, we are 21 km from the Northwest corner of the map. We also spawn nothing, have infinite food/water, and technically don't exist.

It's a shame I have to lose my DMR though =(

I've gotten the stuck at loading issue consistently over the past few days. I've tried the majority of the known fixes, nothing works. Is it serverside or is clientside?

Maybe our account has been corrumpted. A thing that I don't understand it's that I can play at Lingor, no loading bug, all is fine. But at DayZ, same probleme like you...

I contact the French support tomorrow : http://www.arma2.com...support_en.html

That's because this is a problem with the hive, not us. You can connect to any private server, but no hive servers.

Yeah whenever I'm in the debug plains, there is no sound.

same problem, seems rocket is too busy browsing public hacks and putting the hammer down on those guys to fix our problems. Nice support rocket, some people can't play for months because of this all you're doing is banning more people so you and bohemia can split the key sales. Sad really, we need a reset bad and some people are too lazy.

Same problem. A hacker made me a boar and killed me... now i cant enter the game! someone tell how i can fix this :"(((

I found a fix, after a lot of googling and patient friends helped me out. The fix requires the following

1 - Downgrade to Arma 2 Version 95417

2 - Downgrade to DayZ Version 1.7.2.4

3 - Load into a game - I fixed my issue on US 1049

4 - Wait a long time to spawn into debug land

5 - Run east until you're in Chernarus

6 - Meet up with a friend that has a spare Ghillie Suit

7 - Put on the Ghillie Suit - a quick "Setup Completed" message will appear on your screen and you will also now have sound

8 - Run around for at least 5 minutes and have your friend or zombies kill you

9 - Reconnect to the same server, you should now be able to spawn a new character

10 - If your issue wasn't resolved, try again

Edited by nand

I found a fix, after a lot of googling and patient friends helped me out. The fix requires the following

1 - Downgrade to Arma 2 Version 95417

2 - Downgrade to DayZ Version 1.7.2.4

3 - Load into a game - I fixed my issue on US 1049

4 - Wait a long time to spawn into debug land

5 - Run east until you're in Chernarus

6 - Meet up with a friend that has a spare Ghillie Suit

7 - Put on the Ghillie Suit - a quick "Setup Completed" message will appear on your screen and you will also now have sound

8 - Run around for at least 5 minutes and have your friend or zombies kill you

9 - Reconnect to the same server, you should now be able to spawn a new character

10 - If your issue wasn't resolved, try again

Does it have to be a ghillie?

Does it have to be a ghillie?

The ghillie is the only thing I tested so I cannot confirm if equipping any other form of wear would fix the issue.

In regard to Mr. Nand's idea two posts up: With that combination of ARMA and DayZ versions, I only get to the "Loading" screen. Of course I could also connect to a private hive. I just want a character reset. Is there a form or a button to press? Give me something admins.

In regard to Mr. Nand's idea two posts up: With that combination of ARMA and DayZ versions, I only get to the "Loading" screen. Of course I could also connect to a private hive. I just want a character reset. Is there a form or a button to press? Give me something admins.

Same