Sign in to follow this  
k9shibby@yahoo.com

Humanity -1 million club

Once you die it resets your humanity. And it says in the screenshot that you have only killed 6 people in that life. Therefore you humanity should not be -1 mil. Also isn't this an old screenshot? Last time I played, A couple weeks. The humanity debug was removed, and there was temperature.

pretty hard to lay down on "idiot-hill" in elektro and snipe some fresh spawned guys... ur my hero...

NOT!

pretty hard to lay down on "idiot-hill" in elektro and snipe some fresh spawned guys... ur my hero...

NOT!

Then it is a good thing that guy was crouched/standing! =P

NOT!

LOL your a funny guy, i got spawned on the coast after i quite in the loading screen. and if you played alot you know people with 50 cals and thermal camp on the mountains, and i counter snipe them and kill beaners.

Once you die it resets your humanity. And it says in the screenshot that you have only killed 6 people in that life. Therefore you humanity should not be -1 mil. Also isn't this an old screenshot? Last time I played, A couple weeks. The humanity debug was removed, and there was temperature.

humanity was just brought back today and i guess this is the record since they took it away, got friends with -500k and -300k, and friends who have died did get there humanity reset. i have not died in a while since helis came out. Edited by k9shibby

humanity sticks from life to life.

it doesn't reset

humanity sticks from life to life.

it doesn't reset

Mine reset to 0 then it restored, however it was 10k greater than before. You respawn as a bandit with 0 humanity then your humanity goes up to 150 then quickly back to 0 and you morph to a survivor.

My humanity (along with Zombie kills, Headshots, Murders, and Bandit Kills) reset every time I enter any server. Apparently I can do no wrong, or right

Mine reset to 0 then it restored, however it was 10k greater than before. You respawn as a bandit with 0 humanity then your humanity goes up to 150 then quickly back to 0 and you morph to a survivor.

The system looks a little buggy. There are bandits who have their humanity constantly recalculated, there are survivors who are getting 15 humanity a minute just running around, and then there are people like me with a humanity level that apparently hasn't moved since creation.