Sign in to follow this  
Althy

1.7.2.5 Still Artifacting

Is anyone else still getting Graphical Artifacts on the hotfix?

I am getting them and so are about 50% of my friends

The other 50% are not getting them and it's all working for them.

Are we alone with this issue?

I think it probably depends where you are. Was at Balota and it was terrible.

Elecktro was no problems.

Edited by matty4118

I think it probably depends where you are. Was at Balota and it was terrible.

Elecktro was no problems.

True, it wasn't bad in Elekto but in in Balota/Cherno it was worse then it previously was

I honestly couldn't see a thing for up to 1km away

I am getting it at the same places as usual.. Cherno, Elektro, Balota Air Field, pretty much the same as 1.7.2.4

Guys. Idk if you've done this fix yet. But going to your documents. ARMA 2 folder, then "username"ARMAOAPROFILE and editing the "scenecomplexity" to 100000 fixed it for me

this patch is useless, i cna't even load into the servers. garbage as always

I too am still getting graphics artifacting, for me it is happening in Berezino, really bad. I'm stuck in the town and I can't see where the hell I'm going lol

Thumbs up overall with the game, epic fail on the hotfix. Won't stop me playing, love this mod!

I rolled the animation files back to their 1.7.2.3 versions during 1.7.2.4 that mostly fixed it, but I have not done it with 1.7.2.5 and I have no issues anymore. Three friends of mine that I've talked to all still have the artifacts.

On the other hand, if I do the vram flush thing, the artifacts come back for me. Just need to restart the game and they're gone again.

the problem seems to be caused by the static bodies of the dead soldiers so in places like balota airfield, NW Airfield, stary sobor, and chernogorsk where there are dead soldier bodies

From my experimenting, the artifacts radiate from placed bodies around the map, That would explain why you get them from Balota, since there are placed dead bodies around the airfield.