Sign in to follow this  
metttt

Please help - details included!

I just did a clean install on a new machine, installed everything, my OA Beta version is 95885 and my DayZ version is 1.7.2.5.

I keep getting BattleEye Initialization Failed whenever I try to join one of these servers (I filter specifically for them when I search in DayZ commander).

What could be the problem?

Edited by met

hey if you don't mind me asking i have this issue where when i am loading the connection will go yellow then red and ill get no message received and then if i do get in a game i play for like 1 minute and it will do it again any idea? and sorry but i am just trying to fix this issue

hey if you don't mind me asking i have this issue where when i am loading the connection will go yellow then red and ill get no message received and then if i do get in a game i play for like 1 minute and it will do it again any idea? and sorry but i am just trying to fix this issue

yes same happens to me ive asked heaps of times but never get anywhere :(

it happened to me when i first got the game,i had to re-install everything separate, battle eye should select a folder to install to, if not i have mine installed at c:program files(x86)/ bohemia interactive/ arma/ expansion/ battleye., once this is done just open six launcher, verify a server with the latest patch installed, and then join. It may take a while for the first time to connect as im not sure doing a manual install of battle eye puts the latest version on so it may need to update, also once its all installed make sure everything has admin rights to run and you shouldn't have any other problems,

on checking the download from battle eye site is not the latest version so once its downloaded connect to a server and just wait in the lobby, in the chat box on the left hand side it should tell you what battleye is doing, whether it is the right version or needing to update, sometimes the update fails and it will kick you out, the only option is to connect to another server and wait for the update to start again, ive found it best to just wait in the lobby until its fully running as connecting in to the game has stopped the battleeye update for me a few times, if you need anymore help pm me and ill se what i can do to help

Edited by TERMINAT0R