Sign in to follow this  
metttt

Please help - details included!

I just did a clean install on a new machine, installed everything, my OA Beta version is 95885 and my DayZ version is 1.7.2.5.

I keep getting BattleEye Initialization Failed whenever I try to join one of these servers (I filter specifically for them when I search in DayZ commander).

What could be the problem?

Edited by met

I don't know if your issue is the same as mine:

I can't connect to any server at all, it says they are outdated, and 95885 version... I don't think i've updated to that version.

plus theres some few servers that give me the message that they're not outdated, but their version is still 95885.

I can't connect to any other servers that are version 95417, which is my current version, i think...

Anyway, I can't find any download for the new patch/version, nor any help on how to fix it...

Help?

met, I used to have the same problems. I switched from Clear 4g to Roadrunner and had less, but still problems. Did a clean install of my operating system and deleted window.old. Everything cleared up after that. That error seams to be ping related, specifically unstable pings. Battleye support will not help you, so no clue why they still exist as as a company. Take any steps you can to stabilize your ping.