Numpad enter.

Cheers for that.

What Rocket really needs to do is start selling skins for real money, and have them persist through death. There's a fortune to be made there I tells ya.

Yeah that's my question as well Hook... do we need to purchase ANOTHER DLC for the game now? I don't know what BAF is from.....

Whats BAF addon?

BAF, or British Armed Forces, is a DLC for Arma 2, with new campaign blah blah blah. It also has the pretty texture shown in that screenshot with the pretty texture just there! :D

You can buy it on it's own, or apparently in a pack called Reinforcements (along with the other DLC, Private Military Company). It's all on Steam etc. etc.

Honestly I don't understand the complaints

If you don't want to buy the DLC then don't. It doesn't HURT you in any way not having it.

So you skin is lower res deal with it.

If it bothers you that much then buy the DLC.

What's $10 to support the developers anyway?

No one was charged for the mod.

Personally if I didn't already own CO and all the DLCs I'd still happily throw some more money Rocket and BIS's way to support the mod.

if there was a sale on steam soon for the DLC i'd buy them. Hint hint. :D

Numpad enter.

Cheers for that.

What Rocket really needs to do is start selling skins for real money' date=' and have them persist through death. There's a fortune to be made there I tells ya.

[/quote']

I really hope your wrong. I'd hate to see this mod go the path of outrageous donating advantages like most stupid games these days do. A person with money donates for a permanent ghillie suit? No, just no.

Well shit, I can only get one of the DLCs. Which is more important for the textures? I have camo on but I don't know how long I feel like living.