-GC- Joker

Looking for Bandit clan!

Unfortunately for some, i'm of the Bandit type. I'm trustworthy and I do play with a few friend I have met in-game. I am looking for a clan/group of guys who can cooperate and organize with each other to pull off assaults and therefor further ourselves and the clan. I do listen to "orders" and I am a team player.

Facts:

Age 16.. more on the mature side.

Self proclaimed funny guy.

2-3 month experience of the game.

Have been basically everywhere in-game

Always have a halfway decent weapon. (Actually right on I kinda killed 3 guys in a truck and am currently in possession of a L85A2 AWS)

Had an ATV... I don't want to talk about it.

Central Time Zone...

any questions? Comment.

Unfortunately for some, i'm of the Bandit type. I'm trustworthy and I do play with a few friend I have met in-game. I am looking for a clan/group of guys who can cooperate and organize with each other to pull off assaults and therefor further ourselves and the clan. I do listen to "orders" and I am a team player.

Facts:

Age 16.. more on the mature side.

Self proclaimed funny guy.

2-3 month experience of the game.

Have been basically everywhere in-game

Always have a halfway decent weapon. (Actually right on I kinda killed 3 guys in a truck and am currently in possession of a L85A2 AWS)

Had an ATV... I don't want to talk about it.

Central Time Zone...

any questions? Comment.

Do you mind axing questions?

Im in. I actually got bored playing by my self cuz my friends arent frequent players. I just died so I dont have anything good. Love to kill people but will work with others if hey cooperate.

FACTS:

Love to kill others

Have had this mod since early july.

Any other questions just ask!.

P.S. Have ventrillo and mumble. not teamspeak. never got around to it. also xbox 360 if you want to talk through party.