Sign in to follow this  
Fribox

First experience with a script kiddie.

So I got into a massive firefight at NWAF and died after killing two people.

Now I'm going to honest, I made a corpse run to try and get my stuff back (the body was hidden)

So my friend and I started hitting the barracks to try and get some new gear.

Suddenly my friend gets sniped and dies instantly, but I'm perfectly fine. I made it to the barracks and aimed my gun at the door.

I assumed because I had nothing I might as well face my fears so I ran outside and was greeted by someone in direct chat.

He asked if I wanted an AS50, but I declined and said I was more of an assault rifle guy. I was actually thinking of just shooting the guy but I figured I shouldn't.

He gave me an M4A1 Holo SD + Flashlight + ammo. At this point I knew he was a hacker. He ended up giving me a gillie and a coyote and some more ammo.

Now I stroked his ego, he was probably 12 or 13 years old; a script kiddie. He asked me to shoot him and I did then he told me he had god mode.

I stroked his ego some more, telling him how awesome he was and that it was cool he was helping me out. He spawned me a chopper.

Then he flew off, somewhere, never to be seen again.

I got in my chopper, and flew it into the hotel in chern; killing myself.

It was glorious.

TL;DR

Met script kiddie, got stuff, flew chopper into building and killed myself to get rid of my hacked gear.

Edited by Fribox
  • Like 1

Good job killing yourself :D That was top notch :P

Edited by Jaba01