Sign in to follow this  
filipgrizz

Anyone have tips for finding vehicles?

Hello, I have been playing Dayz for about 3 months now. I have found 3 vehicles in my first 2 months, but that was when I was a noob and lost them almost instantly. I havent found any vehicles lately and I really want I have been to almost every vehicle spawn in the map with no luck.

Does anyone have any tips for finding them? Or would like to give me one (Very unlikely)

Thanks.

there's no set way to find a vehicle. Its all chance. My best advice, go base hunting in forest areas there you will find vehicles

or go to dayzwiki.com, it shows the locations of every vehicle in DayZ, and it updates the locations whenever they are changed.

Try going on a server that has a high number like US 1568 or higher and try and find some there, pretty much all the old servers' vehicles are taken by groups or admin

I've yet to find a vehicle at it's spawn location, but I've come across a number hidden in the woods. Seems to be the best bet.

High pop servers = search in woods

Low pop servers = search spawn locations

personal experience:

chopper spawn: on the island south-east (saw it 5 out of 6 times down there)

atv spawn: on the hill at the spawn between elektro and cherno (somtimes even 2 spawn there)

gl at finding a vehicle.

Edited by Jaba01

Btw, anyone finding a vehicle might want to check its inentory for items. I think you have to enter the vehicle in order to browse it.

Edited by Treehugger