Sign in to follow this  
Aprilla

Hacker US 44

At 5:25 i stumbled upon Jasarat gearing up at an ammo crate in the middle of the road, getting ghilie suit and a camo SVD, he then tried to blow it up with grenades, then built a barbed wire fence around it. He is still currently there at 5:30.

Me and Jasarat were walking along the coast when we saw this. He was trying to blow it up so noone could get it, I eventually found satchels in there and blew it up. No hacks, just trying to do good for the game.

• Like 2

Right, first of all ive never hacked before in my life in any game what so ever and second of all i didnt spawn that in HOWEVER i did take some stuff out, such as a ghille and grenades as i was trying to blow it up (dosnt work btw), so i then put barb wire around it and bear traps to stop people getting to it.

-Jas, I DONT HACK

Khangirey found satchels inside it and blew it up aswell as me with, so ive lost all the gear i had.

• Like 2

I was also with Jasarat and Khangirey we found it while walking along the coast so we grabbed a few things out of it cause we had just respawned and try to find something to blow it up. Khan and i took off because it wouldnt blow up and then we found some satchels and went and blew it up with those.

• Like 2