Sign in to follow this  
Singed

Hilarious Hacking moment

I love you hacker cuz you made my day seriously... Cuz there was a private server i was in. Everything was really perfect and even role-playing of itself is so perfect. It happened in natural way. Which i was injured (leg broken and 1,100 blood left) by a horde of zombie and somehow managed to prone through their legs. I proned into train station of Cherno. and calling out help to my friends through side chat. Unfortunately, they informed me (3) of they are stuck in big building because there was someone in a ghillie suit camping them. As well, It is confirmed he is waiting to snipe them down as soon as they come out the building. They asked me to find that guy whoever sniping them down. I had this feeling like truly challenge and experience... offered by DayZ. i felt worthy of playing this. i got excited to look forward what it would happen... but......!!!!!

ALLL OF A SUDDEN, WE ARE SOMEHOW GOT MOVED TO EXACTLY SPOT. There were like over 30 guys in there. Somehow, hacker forced us to dance. it was funny as fuck! we continued dancing and felt helpless about it. All we can do is to watch and wonder what hacker doing with us right there.. He was like standing and watching us. I was laughing so hard but pissed off at same time!!! Somehow, that hacker started circling around and swinging his hatchet freely in the air. some of us got died from that. then he started dancing with us.. i kept laughing so hard! cuz ofc, what do you think!? that was my first time to see some1 hacking. :) so at the end, he started shooting us down with gun. so.. whoever you are, hacker did this. i wanna thank you for making my day anyway :)

Edited by Singed

So you support hackers? Good to know, but you won't be liked here.

So you support hackers? Good to know, but you won't be liked here.

I never supported them... yfi, i am not only one who laugh... there are also alot of guys do laugh from it :)