Haf - PheoniX

LOOKING FOR 1 OR 2 PEOPLE

me and my friend have a group right now and are currently in the process of trying to find a car to settle down and make a mobile camp in a server or something we need more players on our team though we cant do it with just the two of us.

My Equipment:

MP5SD

M16A2

My Roles:

im normally trying to support or be some kinda of medic suppressing fire keeps the enemy down as long as it takes for our sniper to get in position

Personal Info:

names Ryan im 16 and ive played DayZ for a while now

please pm me info about you similar to this and what you like to see in a group and ill let u know if we are similar. Skype is required

Name: Lewis

Usual roles: SD Rifles / Sniper.

About me: At the moment I'm looking to join a new camp/clan with similar ideas to yours. At the moment I currently have no gear since our clan got ambushed and once I recovered I got teleported by hackers, So iv been pretty screwed over. However I'm pretty sure I can gear up to a level which is able to survive and progress around the map.

Im in. I actually got bored playing by my self cuz my friends arent frequent players. I just died so I dont have anything good. Love to kill people but will work with others if hey cooperate.

FACTS:

Love to kill others

Have had this mod since early july.

Any other questions just ask!.

P.S. Have ventrillo and mumble. not teamspeak. never got around to it. also xbox 360 if you want to talk through party.

Im in. I actually got bored playing by my self cuz my friends arent frequent players. I just died so I dont have anything good. Love to kill people but will work with others if hey cooperate.

FACTS:

Love to kill others

Have had this mod since early july.

Any other questions just ask!.

P.S. Have ventrillo and mumble. not teamspeak. never got around to it. also xbox 360 if you want to talk through party.

skype?

Hey im 16 and I am a skilled player

Ive been playing for about 2 weeks everyday and know everything about the game pre much so add me up on skype ipwndogs 1 :)

recently have aquired a helicopter going to setup a stationary camp fly the helicopter and look for a land vehicle

little update we found a new person to join us i gave him my as50 i found a CZ550 in a barn like 10 mins ago last night we found 2 ATVs !!! i couldn't beleive it we just need some tires and maybe some gas to get them out of electro leme know still if anyone is willing to join i think the maximum we are willing to take is 8 total prefered 6 and 4 is the minimum

Im on the East Coast and I snipe. Im 16 and I've played DayZ for about a month. I have a M24 sniper with a few mags and an AKS-74 Kobra with 5 mags. PM me or message me on skype at The_910 if you're interested!

I can do whatever. I just like to snipe, if you need a rifleman i can do that too.

Me and my friends are always looking for more people to play with, start a big bandit camp and raid Cherno/Elecktro.

I can do whatever. I just like to snipe, if you need a rifleman i can do that too.

can i get some more details ont hsi like what are you willing to offer how much you play stuff like that

Well most days i play more than 5 hours, most often from around 10 or 11 A.M. to about the same time in P.M. I really don't need anymore loot besides NVGs or an amazing assault riffle, so any loot that we find I would gladly give to other members of the group. Is there anything else you want to know?

Me and my buddies like to sit outside towns and snipe, don't mind sharing loot and other goods. We play for at least 3 hours everyday.

ATM, I believe I'm the only one with gear (AS50, PDW, ghillie suit) as they all died recently.

Well most days i play more than 5 hours, most often from around 10 or 11 A.M. to about the same time in P.M. I really don't need anymore loot besides NVGs or an amazing assault riffle, so any loot that we find I would gladly give to other members of the group. Is there anything else you want to know?

sounds good id like to talk to you some more via skype