Sign in to follow this  
cooperzz

Looking for Ghille Suit and AS50

I am looking to trade my M4a1 cco sd with 6 mags/ svd camo with 3 mags/ NVG's/ and range finders for the as50 and ghille

• Like 1

I have 1 AS50 with 3 clips and 1 Ghille suit

for

1 M4A3 CCO

and

1 M4A3 CCO SD

and

1 NVG

i have AS50 with many mags and ghille suit if you need anything else let me know i just want the SVD camo with its mags

Edited by Leroy Jankins

I was running across a field with no weapon and i notice a crashed helicopter with 1 zombie after me. i run around the heli and i see a ghillie suit on the ground. since there's a zombie after me and no pine trees around i have to run several kilometers across the field till i get to a barn and then go back and on my way back i agro another zombie! I've been at this for like 10 minutes so i'm like "fuck it!" and run back, and pick up the ghillie and run back, taking several beatings in the process. i start bleeding and have to bandage while they're going at me! now I have to run back to the barn AGAIN to loose the zombies... and you want one for free?!?!

earn your beans, young grasshoppa

I was running across a field with no weapon and i notice a crashed helicopter with 1 zombie after me. i run around the heli and i see a ghillie suit on the ground. since there's a zombie after me and no pine trees around i have to run several kilometers across the field till i get to a barn and then go back and on my way back i agro another zombie! I've been at this for like 10 minutes so i'm like "fuck it!" and run back, and pick up the ghillie and run back, taking several beatings in the process. i start bleeding and have to bandage while they're going at me! now I have to run back to the barn AGAIN to loose the zombies... and you want one for free?!?!

earn your beans, young grasshoppa

I don't want to be mean at all but you are really ignorant, maybe you should have read what i actually said instead of typing out your story have how you failed. ;)

• Like 1

I got both AS50 and a ghillie for you. I'm on 1.7.2.4 still but i can't be bothered to change dayz version and then switch back tbh.

Looking for one, have an as50 w/ 4 mags for the mk48 and m240 mags.