Sign in to follow this  
LetterKilled

I now know why people shoot noobs in Electro

Cuz they are fuckin' assholes!

After losing my gear to a hacker I decided to go to a highly populated server and just dick around. If I made friends that would be cool, if I made enemys that would be cool too. But every single person I ran into were liars! haha. "oh dont shoot! Im friendly" and then try and take me out.

I use to think that the bandits campin outside killing the noobs were skill less pricks. And I now know what I must say....You are right. I am sorry for hunting you. I will now join your side and just slay people.

all in all... it was fun. I usually go to servers with very few people when I start fresh.. or just head to my campsite to get my back up gear. It was a good experience and we all learn from it.

You get shot in electro/cherno because it's the main PvP area in dayz. People in there take the first weapon they find (might be even an axe) and try to kill people with it to get a better gun. If they kill you then it's one less backchopper to worry about.

They are trying to increase their kill counter to show off to friends.

Next time, do this:

Find a frag grenade, sometimes you can find them in electro, cherno, berenzino or balota's airstrip.

Go to Sniper Hill, find where they might be firing from, and toss the grenade in. Quickly stand up, run to the location and beat them down with an axe. Hide the body.

If they have friends, they will scatter as the grenade goes off, giving you plenty of time to make a mad dash for the nearest target. DO NOT LOOT THEM, unless they are alone. Otherwise you WILL die, and they will get all their stuff back (excluding skin).

• Like 2

It's your fault for expecting people in an area where PvP is rampant expecting friends.

Plus, some people are lucky with that you weren't.

Found 6 friendlies in Elektro the other day. They weren't even a group, they were individuals.

Freaked me out.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

It's your fault for expecting people in an area where PvP is rampant expecting friends.

Plus, some people are lucky with that you weren't.

Like I said. I know what I was getting myself into. It was just funny that out of 4 people I met on the way they ALL lied.... but THEY ALL died.

Found 6 friendlies in Elektro the other day. They weren't even a group, they were individuals.

Freaked me out.

-MONSTER

thats actually pretty cool and REALLY rare.

I bandaged a girl after she shot at me (but missed) and got hit by zombies.

She ran away.

Some people are just trigger scared and not bandits, luckily they are also bad shots.

• Like 1