Sign in to follow this  
Jordan T Moore

Free Awesome Loot

Ok, I was at a military tower and a survivor came up the stairs. He startled me, so I shot at him with a machine gun. He told me if I continued shooting him he would kill me. Funny thing was, he didnt have a weapon. But I stopped. His friend came up the stairs; he looked well geared. Anyway, the first guy told me to follow outside the walkway around the tower and out of curiosity I did. They killed the zombies that began to come up the stairs and then he told me to go prone and he gave me a ton of good stuff.. Like an AS50 with like +4 mags, its not a TWS. anyway I was VERY confused but thankful.. Was like wtf though. They said they steal from the rich and give to the poor... I have told quite a few friends. From what one said im going to assume those guys were hacking; to teleport to me and get the gear.. Whenever I shot at him, he probably should have been dead consider I shot at least 5bullets into him. A wtf moment for me. Just thought I would share with you guys for entertainment purposes. EDITED

Edited by Jordan T Moore

I don't understand your story. Sorry, I read it twice and it makes no sense.

Edit* - I understood it until the "after telling friends" sentence. Then you confused me.

Edited by Fraggle

I, too, am like, "wtf".

Try very hard, next time, to form your sentences into logical thoughts, then type them down and reread. Otherwise, english starts to look a lot like gibberish. Or mindless rambling.

Other than that, good story. Possibly a hacker, no proof so maybe not.