Sign in to follow this  
Minjon (DayZ)

Hacker teleported us while we were in heli

So while we were up north in the woods one of our guys was flying our heli some one was changing time to day / night and our friend with the thermal l85 gun while scoped his colors were changing probably because of hacker, we were like ok its probably admin O.o and oh you know its my first encounter with a hacker he teleports us at NW Airfield while he was in a Black Car and started to run over us but right after he teleported i yelled to abort alt f4 didn't work so we had to do abort disconnect but we made it out we went on a different server and spawned at shore with our equipment now my question is what happened to helicopter that was in mid air while one of my friends got teleported with us did it crash ? will it respawn on last save ? will it respawn on crash? please answer if you can.

:'(

So while we were up north in the woods one of our guys was flying our heli some one was changing time to day / night and our friend with the thermal l85 gun while scoped his colors were changing probably because of hacker, we were like ok its probably admin O.o and oh you know its my first encounter with a hacker he teleports us at NW Airfield while he was in a Black Car and started to run over us but right after he teleported i yelled to abort alt f4 didn't work so we had to do abort disconnect but we made it out we went on a different server and spawned at shore with our equipment now my question is what happened to helicopter that was in mid air while one of my friends got teleported with us did it crash ? will it respawn on last save ? will it respawn on crash? please answer if you can.

May I ask what server you were on?

I wouldnt like to do that because then the other small clan on that server would know we have a chopper since we destroyed their base once then they destroyed ours but they didnt find the chopper

Edited by Minjon

I was probably in the same server as you. I D/C right when the hacker came