LucasVN

Horses and wild animals

Would be nice if Rocket add rideable horses, that you have to feed then and gave water to they. And bears, wolfs, zombie dogs and other types of aggressive animals.

• Like 4

At least someone agrees there should be horses. Lulz.

• Like 1

+1 for the horses! They would compensate the missing vehicles and they would have to eat & drink from time to time,

so no more hidden vehicles/horses outside of the map boundaries.

• Like 2

YES WOLVES lol favorite animal but yes this sounds sweet maybe you can tame a horse instead of just jump on random horse with no saddle or horse shoes and be able to sprint through a city totaly fine lol

Absolutely agree with the horses, but if there are hostile animals make them realistic. Its hard enough to survive the zoombies and the bandits without suicidal animals chasing you. They're zoombies because they're fast by the way...

pack mules would be interesting and hostiles animals would be rare to found but deadly by the way and tame them is a very good idea too.

Ride-able horses would be a nice addition and would make all the traversing the landscape that we are all so used to, much more bearable, I'd say they'd have to be implemented in standalone though.

I'd also like to see more additions of animals, but I'm not too sure whether these would be feasible for Day Z and if so, if the time might be better spent implementing them in standalone.