h00g

Assassination contract, US 1040

Don't know if anyone's interested, but I am offering an assassination contract. There's a guy named LikeaBAWS near Stary Sobor on US 1040. He was on the hill just north of town, near the grey building with the blue fence. I had a chat with him about going and raiding the supermarket for supplies and then getting the military loot, to which he replied "No thanks, I'll just leave". He waited for me to go first and then shot me in the back. I would gladly trade you any food/water/morphine/blood packs that you'd need, as I have plenty, if you would kill him. I think he was operating alone, but I don't know for sure. Keep all his loot, and I will give you 8 items of your choice from the categories above.

I stay away from anyone with BAWS in their name. I don't mess with bosses or BAWSs. Usually really good at the PvP.

It's not like I had a choice. If you decide to take on the contract, take a screenshot of his dead ass and PM me. I'll meet up with you under controlled circumstances in a safe place to pay you.

shit ive killed pleanty of people and i dont have a contract on me! Gonna have to step my game up.

If i see the guy, ill record his demise and collect payment.

I would appreciate it. I'm also looking for a decent group. I have a vent server, too.

I might do it but the only payment I will accept for killing someone as good at the PvP as a BAWS is bandages or tin cans. Otherwise it's just not worth it.

• Like 2

I killed three guys with the [LAW] clan tag on my own last night. What do I win?

I have no idea if those people are even connected. Are they?

It's not like I had a choice. If you decide to take on the contract, take a screenshot of his dead ass and PM me. I'll meet up with you under controlled circumstances in a safe place to pay you.

Golden Rule #3 - Trust No-One?!