Sign in to follow this  
GulpinGulpin

does a ghillie cover up a bandit skin

so i heard humanity is back and i will prob have a bandit skin, and i have a ghillie, this will cover it up right?

Where did you hear that humanity will be back? Rocket said himself that humanity and the bandit skin was a flawed system, and thats why he took it out

Where did you hear that humanity will be back? Rocket said himself that humanity and the bandit skin was a flawed system, and thats why he took it out

cos it's in the game right now?

try updating and reading the changelogs

Of course ghillie will cover up your skin.

It would be a real face palm moment if bandits couldn't use ghillie.

It is in the game again as of right now, I'm unaware of how the skin affects ghillie suits. I have one on so I will tell you once I am able to grab the patch

derp

• Like 3

Why would a non-Bandit need a Ghillie suit in the first place?

To hide from bandits?

• Like 8

Why would a non-Bandit need a Ghillie suit in the first place?

To hide from bandits and/or avoid players? Perhaps while trying to stealthily approach patients to heal.

• Like 5

Yes, I can personally confirm that the ghillie suit covers the bandit skin and the hero skin.

I racked up a couple of kills to earn negative humanity. However, as you all say, I was unable to view my bandit skin because of my ghillie. So naturally I take it off for civilian to take a look. Pleased with the look, I decide to put my ghillie suit back on and enter stealth mode. Suddenly, all of my kills disappear and all my stats, zombies killed/headshots/murders/humanity, go back to zero...as soon as I put my suit back on. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I racked up a couple of kills to earn negative humanity. However, as you all say, I was unable to view my bandit skin because of my ghillie. So naturally I take it off for civilian to take a look. Pleased with the look, I decide to put my ghillie suit back on and enter stealth mode. Suddenly, all of my kills disappear and all my stats, zombies killed/headshots/murders/humanity, go back to zero...as soon as I put my suit back on. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Just re-log and the stats will be back.

Dun worreh.

I don't get it! In Dayz I find that I have to kill people before they kill me. That's why I need my gillie suit, it has saved me on several occasions now

What about a ghillie suit of a bit different colour?

Or baring that, a tree costume. "Nothing to see here; just a particularly well armed tree. To scare off the loggers."

• Like 1

So the humanity bandit skin is back? That is depressing... it is cool but I don't want to be forced to wear that skin because I kill a threat or two. If you could find it like guille and the camo clothing, that would be awesome. But forcing someone to wear it... mmmno.

I'd rather we have the choice to wear these new 'skins', maybe at spawn. It won't change how people react to you (and it shouldn't) but it would at least allow us to tell each other apart. Before I was a medic, I often ran into scenarios when two friends operating in the same area accidentally surprised each other and one of them died because we all look alike.

-40.000 humanity reporting in

Ghillie does indeed cover the bandit skin

So the humanity bandit skin is back? That is depressing... it is cool but I don't want to be forced to wear that skin because I kill a threat or two. If you could find it like guille and the camo clothing, that would be awesome. But forcing someone to wear it... mmmno.

Don't worry, the same people who KOS are going to KOS and the same friendly people are going to avoid you.

If you meet someone else just say that a survivor shot you with a makarov and you killed them.

It Happens all the time, you'll see that even friendly players have bandit skins from defending themselves. You have nothing to worry about.