Sign in to follow this  
SixZoSeven

Will someone please clear this up with me?

Hello all, I would just like to make sure I know how things are working right now. I currently have a vehicle. I have already found where I would like to hide it when I am not using it. If I click "save V3S", will it stay exactly where it is when the server restarts? If not, what can I do to make sure it does? Also, what is the best way to store extra items so they make it through the server restart? A tent, or in a vehicle? Thanks for giving some of your time and effort to respond to this! :)

Don't even bother, if a hacker want some loot/a vehicle he'll just get a map showing everything from cars to players to tents, no matter how good you hide it

/e but if you insist, they should both make it through restart, tho keep your high values on you when you log out, both to prevent them getting taken, and vanish

Edited by Maug

Don't even bother, if a hacker want some loot/a vehicle he'll just get a map showing everything from cars to players to tents, no matter how good you hide it

/e but if you insist, they should both make it through restart, tho keep your high values on you when you log out, both to prevent them getting taken, and vanish

You see, the thing is, I have had items in my vehicles disappear before. I cant hold all of my stuff with me. I have to store it somewhere. Not to brag, but I have a lot of valuable stuff.

You see, the thing is, I have had items in my vehicles disappear before. I cant hold all of my stuff with me. I have to store it somewhere. Not to brag, but I have a lot of valuable stuff.

Tent cause one person cant drive off with a tent. And the vehicle's not saving their stuff should have been sorted in a server side patch last week and should be ok now (haven't noticed problems).

Tent cause one person cant drive off with a tent. And the vehicle's not saving their stuff should have been sorted in a server side patch last week and should be ok now (haven't noticed problems).

The problem is, my stuff always disappears after a server restart when I put it in a tent.

Edited by SixZoSeven