Jokeri (DayZ)

Couldn't get an option to choose a gender

Date/Time: 27/5/2012 19:45

What happened: Installed newest version today and joined in many servers (which all have newest version and beta as well) but still couldn't choose a gender (or didn't get any option to do that). I still have this old bandit skin on as you can see.

http://i.imgur.com/053JK.jpg

Also you can see another kind of bug there, can't play with older version?

Where you were: Stary Sobor

What you were doing: Trying to get an option to choose a gender, everyone else got that except me.

*Current installed version: 1.6.0.1

*Server(s) you were on: FI 1, EU_EX1, EU9, DE6, CZ, FR4, SE6, etc..

*Your system specs: i7 2600k, gtx580, 8gb ram

*Timeline of events before/after error: -

I have the same problem. It never gave me an option to choose gender. I also still have a bandit skin.

i did get the question on first server connect after updating to 1.6., i chose female, but nothing changed. still male survivor...

95% sure i didn't get a options either....not that i really care, i like being Steven Spielberg

I didnt get the option :((

I did not get the option either, hoping for a fix!

Sorry to bother, but I did not get the option to pick my gender either. I even tried getting myself killed and respawning as some had mentioned. The only thing that this did was caused me to lose all my loot.

Current installed version: 1.6.0.1

*Server(s) you were on: Dallas 3, other Texas servers, for got the name of the other ones I tried

*Your system specs: i7 930, gtx470, 8gb ram, win 7 x64

Only thing that I think could have caused this was, that when I tried to join the game. I'd recently reformatted my pc and had gone through and installed everything (steam etc). But when I'd reinstalled Arma II + CO, and the day z mod I was not running in admin mode (Id forgotten to turn off uac >.<) and as a result it kicked me out of the server the first few times since the security eye whatever program had not correctly installed.