Sign in to follow this  
hockeywise@juno.com

DayZ Item Giveaway!

Hey guys I'm starting this new thing I will be doing every week. A lot of people are struggling to get some of the best gear in the game and I just happen to have so much of it from raiding player tents that there is more than enough for me and my buddy. So with that being said we are starting a weekly item giveaway where you chose everything you want from us! Watch this video for more info on how to get in! Not many people have signed up and we may pick multiple winners!

Week 1 was a success so heres the video for week 2! Gratz to our winners MrOppelaar and illyophone!

Edited by xBiGRiG
  • Like 4

"You name it, we have everything. If we don't have it, you don't want it!"

Kewl! :D Oh, sorry for putting words in your mouth, but that's just what you should've said.

Already 15 entrees to this weeks giveaway and we have 6 more days! I feel bad when some of the people don't win, maybe I will have to up it to 3-4 winners O.o

Never thought of Food and pop lol. Always just thought of guns and ghillies and tools but I guess we could do that. I mean I would love to give away mtn dew all it does it curse you X.X