Sign in to follow this  
lillen

Looking for Team members

Hey my name is Johan, ingame name is lillen most people call me lill for short.

Me and a couple of friends have been playing DayZ for almost a week now and atm were around 4 people in our team, everyone with ghillie suits and end game weapons. But were still a bit short on peaople in our team and would like to get some more thrustworthy players to join up with us, that means no bandits, as we only kill other players in defence if they attack first.

Atm we got a couple of ghillie suits, a bunch of end game rifles, like the as50, thermal rifle(cant remember the name now, something with L85 or so xD ) and a few SVD CAMO but not many. So to anyone thats intrested in joining and seems thrustworthy will ofcbe shareing our loot and get some end game gear. If possible we would like to become a 8-12 player team so we can split up to groups of 4 players and easily look for cars and helicopters, + easy raiding in to towns for supplies and we could all fit into the ural civilian truck if we find one again XD

We also use skype alot when we play as its easyer than typeing :P

So anyone intrested in joining send me a pm on the forums or add me on skype/steam.

Steam: lillen5512

• Like 2

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Hello Johan,

I am quite interested in teaming up with your friends and you.

I am an average player and I am thrustworthy, I also let beginners live when i spot them to give them a chance of surviving.

I live in the Netherlands but i can speak perfectly English.

I hope you are interested and I hope to have a chance to join your team

Greetings Jesse.

Edited by Feladir

Anyone that want to join us are also going to get all the 11 tools that are possible to find in the game atm. You will get a ghille suit and you can freely choose between these weapons atm, fn fal, m107, as50, SVD camo, L85A2 AWS, M14 AIM and for sidearms we only seems to have the M9 SD.

You guys dont mind if I join you guys I'm looking for a group to roll around with.

I will be honest i just got the game but Im just looking for group of players that dont mind having me party with them not trying to get easy gear or anything.

were hunting zombies then or looking for bandit camps to raid.

i'd love to join you guys, however i do have no need of weapons as i find it a fun and exciting part of the game to find it myself :)

i am 18 and have been playing for 3 weeks, haven't really played arma, only to learn how to drive and fly, but played alot of dayz^^

If you're still recruiting let me know :) in this thread or PM me ^^

Hello I am very interested in joining your team. I have been playing dayz now for about a week and am loving it. I do not like pvp but in self-defence I would try to protect myself. As of now I am not well equipped because I have recently died up near the nw airfields but I am not looking for gear. I would be happy to play with you guys and have to find gear myself. my steam name is enamke