Sign in to follow this  
faded

Bulletproof Vests

I think bulletproof vests would be a great addition to the game. These could be found only at fire stations and military spawns and could be very rare. They would be used the same way ghillies/camos are used and give you protection against most weapons. The only weapons it couldn't protect you from is military sniper rifles. And after taking 30 bullets to the vest it becomes useless. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

It would be a good idea if the vest only worked if the bullet hits the vest it-self because if you shoot someone in the head a vest won't do anything. but the idea of being able to find bullet proof vests is good.

but the locations of where you can find them would suit better if they were at cop stations and military areas.

I think something along the lines of still taking damage from most rounds it just mitigates some of it or prevents you from being one-shot unless in the head.

i think this is a terrible idea. True, if a lucky noob grabs one, he's going to be a lot tougher to kill, but how about those squads that have your face painted with a laser from an L85 from half a klick out, and who have NWAF on farm status? It's like you're taking a god and saying "Here, how about you become twice as invincible?"

Complete protection from torso damage from any gun that isn't a high powered rifle? I don't think so. Maybe as wtfosaurus said, a damage mitigation would be acceptable, but giving players x amount of shots of invincibility to the chest just doesn't seem realistic.

Been suggested multiple times before, use the search function.

You'd be unconscious if you took thirty bullets to the chest..

Perhaps a type II vest? Offers protection up to .357 magnum but is completely ignored by rifles, also it can only take a few shots and then its pretty useless, wouldnt be overpowered but would still be nice so a random ambusher with a makarov wont take you down.

bullet proof vest works like Ghillie and you cant wear both.

That would really upset the snipers.

i think you should find your own topic, this one has been mentioned 5 times today.