Sign in to follow this  
sanktas

Humanity is back, i'm FKED.

Wait, what?? Rocket said there would be no 1.7.2.5, he would go straight to 1.7.3 !!

Maybe you haven't been here long enough to notice that what Rocket 'says' and what Rocket 'does' are often very different things. You'll get used to it after awhile....

• Like 1

Under -3000 (I think) humanity you will acquire the bandit skin.

You will slowly regain humanity (I recovered 2000 humanity in less than 2 hours and I switched back to survivor skin).

All my stats returned to 0 after the skin change.

Yay for bandit skin! No backpack shown :)

P.S.: I noticed also that hunger and the need for water is now faster than ever to raise.

I think they increased the hunger/thirst rates to make running 30min to your camp take a llittle more planning. I don't know the values previously vs what it is right now but subjectively it seems you burn food and water much faster now.

I didn't start playing until after bandit skin wasn't in the game so time will tell on what I think about it.

I have exactly 0 humanity and the bandit skin, my humanity should be like - 600,000 by now.

Bandit skin rocks.

Had to get this hotfix to check my humanity. I'm at 3,240. :)

I spawned in at exactly 2500 humanity. And three hours later...?

Exactly 2500 humanity. So...uh...hrm. Then again, the server I was on had banned 3rd person view so it's possible it had a whole bunch of other freaky stuff going on.

I spawned in at exactly 2500 humanity. And three hours later...?

Exactly 2500 humanity. So...uh...hrm. Then again, the server I was on had banned 3rd person view so it's possible it had a whole bunch of other freaky stuff going on.

This is normal.

2500 humanity is DEFAULT.

It's considered Neutral.

If you start killing people and your humanity goes down you'll become a bandit, if you start helping people like bandaging them and giving blood packs and so on then your humanity will raise and you'll become a hero.

I don't know at what humanity you become a hero since i've never experienced it sadly :(

and i was shocked, me having -5k. pff

lol

Edited by Bezki

I think I have a bad feeling about this. I might have a bandit skin when I have the new patch.. Doesn't matter though, now I can kill people with no remorse, because they know I'm a bad guy.

This is normal.

2500 humanity is DEFAULT.

It's considered Neutral.

If you start killing people and your humanity goes down you'll become a bandit, if you start helping people like bandaging them and giving blood packs and so on then your humanity will raise and you'll become a hero.

I don't know at what humanity you become a hero since i've never experienced it sadly :(

I see that 2500 is the default. But if you read the posts immediately before mine you'll see people saying their humanity is going up by itself over time. It seems that mine isn't.

Thank you for explaining why this game is getting so easy. Next hotfix, tents despawn on death? I vote yes!

+1 For a complete gear wipe on next update. The amount of high end gear out there is just ridiculous.

Speaking from experience my group has raided so many tent cities I will never have to loot again.

Detracts from the game IMO.

Thank you for explaining why this game is getting so easy. Next hotfix, tents despawn on death? I vote yes!

Will only work for individuals. If your in a clan and pitch a tent or two near each other you can still go pick up items from your clan mates tent. I think they need to make it so you can't steal stuff from anyones tents but your own tbh (along with tents being destroyed when you die).

You're saying that you killed a large amount of people for the lulz and now that there are new "hero" skins you want them and you want to reset your humanity?

Fuck you sir, You got what you deserved, a fucking hipster scarf

Will only work for individuals. If your in a clan and pitch a tent or two near each other you can still go pick up items from your clan mates tent. I think they need to make it so you can't steal stuff from anyones tents but your own tbh (along with tents being destroyed when you die).

Actually, if tents despawned on death, then you would have to leave at least one player behind every time you went on missions to hold everyone's equipment. They wouldn't be able to just pick up loot from dead peoples' tents and move it since all of that loot would disappear as soon as the person who owned the tent died.

This post highlights EXACTLY why we have to have some sort of humanity system much as I disliked it originally.

It shows how peoples behaviour changed when the bandits skin was removed.

• Like 1