Sign in to follow this  
sanktas

Humanity is back, i'm FKED.

So yeah, 1.7.2.5 brought back humanity, i mean it's always been there but now it's in your debug monitor so you can see how bad you are.

And since Rocket added "heroes" and "bandits" again i'd like to play a good guy. However that's impossible with my current humanity.

I'd love for a reset at humanity :(.

I guess i'll stick to killing everything and anything.

http://i.imgur.com/f23ed.jpg

• Like 2

You can be like Blade, the vampire who decides he wants to help humans. People still won't trust him completely because of his vampire roots but he doesn't care because he knows what he has to do.

• Like 13

:D Dude that is a pretty obvious dupe/hack screenshot you got there. A fresh character with NO kills heavily armed like that? C'mon.

If this is even legit, you're only option is to run around without a gun healing people or something.

:D Dude that is a pretty obvious dupe/hack screenshot you got there. A fresh character with NO kills heavily armed like that? C'mon.

Yeah, only no.

I got killed, went to my tent, fully geared.

When you play as much as i do you got a few tents scattered across servers scattered across chernarus, all with decent gear. Mostly close to the coast if i were to die.

Edited by sanktas

While I realize you only made this to show off, surely you were aware humanity was still being recorded by the fact that bandits made an increased heart-rate sound when you moused over them?

Either way good job, my humanity is only -303000 and I've been a bandit since there were only 4 servers to choose from.

Just read in another thread that someone noticed their humanity go up when killing zeds. Dunno if its true but if it is...and you really want to get your humanity back up...looks like you've got the right kinda weapon to get to work on some infection cleansing.

:huh: stop rustling his jimmies.

Edited by ApteryxAustralis

Just read in another thread that someone noticed their humanity go up when killing zeds. Dunno if its true but if it is...and you really want to get your humanity back up...looks like you've got the right kinda weapon to get to work on some infection cleansing.

This is incorrect.

I just killed 10 zombies and carefully watched my debug monitor but i did not get + humanity from killing zombies.

HOWEVER, i remember way back when you had humanity, you gained +humanity over time by doing nothing, it was not much but over time you gained it slowly. I'm thinking whoever made that post you are referring to just killed zombies at the same time he gained some "passive + humanity" and drew the conclusion that zombies gave it to him.

Because you cant walk into Cherno/Electro or the outskirts and find duper tents scattered all over the place in almost every server....

Yeah, only no.

I got killed, went to my tent, fully geared.

When you play as much as i do you got a few tents scattered across servers scattered across chernarus, all with decent gear. Mostly close to the coast if i were to die.

Thank you for explaining why this game is getting so easy. Next hotfix, tents despawn on death? I vote yes!

this is sick, so theres bandit skins again?

and does a ghillie cover up a bandit skin?

Yea i want to know this also

So yeah, 1.7.2.5 brought back humanity, i mean it's always been there but now it's in your debug monitor so you can see how bad you are.

And since Rocket added "heroes" and "bandits" again i'd like to play a good guy. However that's impossible with my current humanity.

I'd love for a reset at humanity :(.

I guess i'll stick to killing everything and anything.

http://i.imgur.com/f23ed.jpg

do you have a bandit scarf? i'm curious if it's only a bug that it appears or is it really related to humanity.

So yeah, 1.7.2.5 brought back humanity,

Wait, what?? Rocket said there would be no 1.7.2.5, he would go straight to 1.7.3 !!

Look at how hungry and dehydrated he is. Probably ran for quite some time, geared up at camp and screenshotted.

Can't you just create a new profile to reset your own humanity?

do you have a bandit scarf? i'm curious if it's only a bug that it appears or is it really related to humanity.

I don't have a bandit skin, but maybe i get one whenever i kill someone else? So that my humanity gets "logged" or something?

• Like 1

This is incorrect.

I just killed 10 zombies and carefully watched my debug monitor but i did not get + humanity from killing zombies.

HOWEVER, i remember way back when you had humanity, you gained +humanity over time by doing nothing, it was not much but over time you gained it slowly. I'm thinking whoever made that post you are referring to just killed zombies at the same time he gained some "passive + humanity" and drew the conclusion that zombies gave it to him.

Ahhhh...yea I remember that too from a while ago. That makes sense. Good to know too so people don't feel like they have to grind zeds to get their humanity up...sounds like they just have to start the game up and watch t.v. hahahah. Thank god football is back. Well...good luck! :lol:

Look at how hungry and dehydrated he is. Probably ran for quite some time, geared up at camp and screenshotted.

Can't you just create a new profile to reset your own humanity?

No, if you create a new profile the only thing that changes in game is your name.

edit* Just died, darn sniper from nowhere :(

I spawned in with a bandit bandana on me. It's like the old bandit skin but i ONLY have the head. The body of the bandit skin is gone, it's only the towel-wrapped head that's showing.

Edited by sanktas

Under -3000 (I think) humanity you will acquire the bandit skin.

You will slowly regain humanity (I recovered 2000 humanity in less than 2 hours and I switched back to survivor skin).

All my stats returned to 0 after the skin change.

Yay for bandit skin! No backpack shown :)

P.S.: I noticed also that hunger and the need for water is now faster than ever to raise.

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Yea i want to know this also

yeah i just got a ghillie ill b pissed if it dissapears cus im pretty sure ill have a bandit skin

You wont lose your ghillie as far as i know, i had one and didnt lose it. It seems bandit skin is only visible on civilian clothing, maybe on the camo clothing aswell since it doesn't cover your head.

yeah i just got a ghillie ill b pissed if it dissapears cus im pretty sure ill have a bandit skin