DayZGuide

DayZ eBook *FREE* Updated with each patch, 40+ pages

Hi, I have for you guys a eBook me and my buddy have been working on for quite some time, we were originally going to sell it for cheap but thought f*ck it and we are giving it away completely free!

It features 40+ pages of solid DayZ information and we will be updating it with each patch, I hope you all learn something and who knows, maybe it will save your life. :P

www.dayz-guide.com

Edited by DayZGuide
  • Like 3

The standalone announcement kind've killed people's incentive to buy such a guide, eh?

Lots of good information inside, though. Great guide.

• Like 1

The standalone announcement kind've killed people's incentive to buy such a guide, eh?

Lots of good information inside, though. Great guide.

Thank you sir!

Nice one, if only my total retard friend was able to read english. :(

Haha, unfortunately I don't speak Italian so don't expect a translated version any time soon. :P

Thanks.

Great guide! Thank you for sharing. 2 suggestions: (1) Drop your existing backpack before putting on your ghillie (may be true for camo), as the empty, 8-slot backpack that comes with the ghillie will destroy your existing backpack and everything in it otherwise. Then drop the backpack that comes with the ghillie and re-equip your original pack. (2) Many, if not all, weapons had changes to damage and audible range - is your guide reflecting those changes? The Lee E rifle, for example, no longer does 12K damage.

Thanks again, very good stuff.

Great guide! Thank you for sharing. 2 suggestions: (1) Drop your existing backpack before putting on your ghillie (may be true for camo), as the empty, 8-slot backpack that comes with the ghillie will destroy your existing backpack and everything in it otherwise. Then drop the backpack that comes with the ghillie and re-equip your original pack. (2) Many, if not all, weapons had changes to damage and audible range - is your guide reflecting those changes? The Lee E rifle, for example, no longer does 12K damage.

Thanks again, very good stuff.

Thank you and we will correct these errors ASAP. Glad you enjoyed it.

North east England by any chance?

Edited by DayZGuide

WOW! Thanks a LOT man!

EDIT: Is the humanity from 1.7.2.5 included?

Edited by MrMarinac
  • Like 1

WOW! Thanks a LOT man!

EDIT: Is the humanity from 1.7.2.5 included?

No problem and no it will be updated today.

Thanks.

Dude, very kind of you and your buddy to make this. I'm still learning the ropes and it's nice to have a quick reference to figure out how to do something in DayZ (like inventory management) without having to dig around on the forums or YouTube. Thanks a bunch!

Dude, very kind of you and your buddy to make this. I'm still learning the ropes and it's nice to have a quick reference to figure out how to do something in DayZ (like inventory management) without having to dig around on the forums or YouTube. Thanks a bunch!

I'm glad it's useful for you. :)