Sign in to follow this  
icecaps97

Looking for ghille suit, looking to trade

My friend recently died and therefor lots his ghille suit. If anyone has an extra ghille suit we are willing to give, in return, a M4A3 CCO with up to 6 mags, or anything else you want. If you also have an AS50 (with mags) up for trade we would also take that if the deal is right. PM or reply to this thread if you're interested.

No offers? We are still interested. And if you are looking to scam us of our gear, think twice before going up against my 2 man veteran sniping team and my 2 man backup.

Hey! I have one ghillie suit on me atm.

I am wearing it right now and threw my civilian clothes away...so....

I can trade my ghillie for that m4 full of mags and of course i will need another clothes....can i have different clothes than civilian or ghillie?

Hey! I have one ghillie suit on me atm.

I am wearing it right now and threw my civilian clothes away...so....

I can trade my ghillie for that m4 full of mags and of course i will need another clothes....can i have different clothes than civilian or ghillie?

Unfortunately we don't have civilian clothing or any other type of clothing. If you get some let me know, then we can trade.

Upss...well let me know if you loot some camouflage clothing i will be pleased with that m4...if i manage to survive until then.

P.D:sorry for my english, isnt my native language