Sign in to follow this  
quacksnooze

Never trust anyone, even your own "friends"

well for me i was with my tema what ive been playing with for about 2weeks and yea.... well i had a as50 m4a1 cco sd mp sd rangefinder nv goggles a coyote backpack and a ghillie suite. so my team wanted me 2 meet up in the fire house and dup them an as50 soo where at the very top of the fire house in elektro and then they tell me 2 stand right in the middle where someone looking through the windows could see me... right when i drop my as50 the sniper on my team kills me and i got so fucking pissed so what i did was i found a grenade walked back there and threw it into the fire house and killed all of them then i looted my dead body got my m4a1 cco sd and coyote backpack and log off then i forogot 2 pick up some other gear so i logged back and and all my stuff that i had on me disapeared soo i when 2 another body took there alice pack and m4a1 cco sd with no ,ags took there rangefinder and nv goggles and ran outta there and i hid all there other bodys =)

Hello Gabe, thank you for admitting to throwing that grenade on purpose. Just to inform you: none of us planned to kill you, we just told you to place the AS50 down where Alex was standing, noone told you to stand in the window. Remember that the sniper that killed you also wounded me.

Edited by Phone

Never get your "friends" from the internetz xD ALL dayz-forums are a source of infiltrators.

Quacksnooze, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. That person is very immature and probably lacks the ability to understand what he did to you and how you feel about it. In my view, he's no friend.

I arrived in a server, earlier today. It had only 2 other players on it. Yet within a minute I was sniped. That's no coincidence. Hackers maybe but no coincidence. It hurts to see a stranger kill you just because he thinks this is some sort of shooter game. One bullet and that's it, all your hard work is over. It's like real life when you hear on he news about some great kid stabbed to death by some scumbag for looking at him the wrong way.

At least in the real world there's a small chance the killer will be caught.

This is what you do:

-Absolve him, and befriend him again.

- Join him in-game and always have worst gear than he does

- Wait until he has some great gear or vehicle

- When you can, kill him, take his stuff, hide his body, and repeatedly hunt him for the rest of the game until he quits playing