Sign in to follow this  
DrFree_man

Multiple Primaries, Map Use, Sniper Tips

This is a few helpfull tips to those who are past the being new stage, but are still very green. Like how to have and use multiple primaries (switching them in your pack properly ), setting map waypoints, and some sniper tips like underused gear and range finding. If you liked it please leave some feedback or some constructive critisim and you can always sub to my channel for more as well as a dayz series i have been doing ( just started season 3 ) thank you for you time

Quick question on the zeroing: Did you mean meters or yards? Or isn't it exact enough to really make a difference?

i ment meters, as thats what the game use's, but for numbers sake you can call it whatever you want realy lol.

Quick question on the zeroing: Did you mean meters or yards? Or isn't it exact enough to really make a difference?

He meant meters, also another tip to find the range of a target if you are on a regular server is to scroll up and it will display the distance to the target you are pointing at/hovering over.

Edited by Jamesey162

also another tip to find the range of a target if you are on a regular server is to scroll up and it will display the distance to the target you are pointing at/hovering over.

i thought about adding that but i want to keep all these to less then 5 mins and i was pushing that alot so i decided to leave it out. its def the easiest way to do it (but hopefully most ppl know this already :) )

• Like 1