Shiro-Austin

DayZ Commander Update Problem

Hey Guys! First DayZ Forums post, so bear with me.

So, I noticed in DayZ Commander that there was a new update for ArmA II (95883), and a new update for DayZ (1.7.2.5). When I went to install the DayZ update, it said in red writing 'Filenames don't match expected pa'. It get's cut off, I guess the last word would be 'path'. Here's a screenshot: (If I put it there wrong, tell me how to do it).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

post-88602-0-86729000-1344627926_thumb.p

If ANYONE knows how to fix this, then PLEASE tell me how I can fix this. So I can carry on grabbing ma' heinz beans, and giving blood bags :D All I can think of right now is that DayZ Commander does not support 1.7.2.5 yet.

• Like 1

Same here.

EDIT: Six Launcher updated, but still says I'm on 1.7.2.4, while DayZ Commander still says the same thing. It's war of the errors over here. DayZ Commander shows that there is no new DayZ update, and that field is in fact blank. There's nothing there.

Edited by Daffy Duck
  • Like 3

Had the same problem with Six Launcher and DayZ Commander. Manually installing the update (backing up the old @DayZ folder just in case) did the trick for me and DayZ Commander now lets me play again. :lol:

• Like 1

Alright guys, thanks for the quick replies :D I'll try installing it manually and get back to you!

DayZ Commander sorted it's self out, but I really wanted to try this "manual update" thing. Sounds like a wild adventure, oh well.

EDIT: I was tricked by a computer program, it seems. Going to have to lose the training wheels and solve my problems like a big boy, by consulting a tutorial on manual updating.

Edited by Daffy Duck

This should be fixed now, I switched commander to use my own mirror for DayZ mod files. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Wow, the replies are so quick on these forums, you guys are amazing! I tried installing it manually, went wrong somewhere. I kept getting infinite loading screens :C So, I went back to DayZ Commander and it said the download was available, so I downloaded it. I'm afraid I can't test to see if it works because I'm off to work now.

~Shiro-Austin

Does anyone know why my dayz commander shows on task bar after I opened it and saw the splash screen....but I can't see the GUI

I should add I am running win7 64 bit and it was working before just fine.

Edited by ninjabeaver

This should be fixed now, I switched commander to use my own mirror for DayZ mod files. Enjoy.

I just downloaded commander, but when I try and update dayz, it just says "error getting files"

Any ideas dude?

am guessing every man and his dog are trying the same thing.

I just downloaded commander, but when I try and update dayz, it just says "error getting files"

Any ideas dude?

am guessing every man and his dog are trying the same thing.

Same issue here, except I am also unable to update ArmA2. DayZ keeps having an error getting files, while ArmA keeps getting stuck at 99%

I'd just like to confirm that DAYZ Commander is functioning properly with all of the latest updates. Thank you for giving away such an awesome product to all of us for free... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have the latest DayZCommander, Latest Beta Patch but it still says 'Error getting files' when trying to get 1.7.2.5

I have the latest DayZCommander, Latest Beta Patch but it still says 'Error getting files' when trying to get 1.7.2.5

Same here.

Is it possible to delete the last update of arma 2? so I can just play the 1.7.2.4 patch until this gets fixed?

Same here.

Is it possible to delete the last update of arma 2? so I can just play the 1.7.2.4 patch until this gets fixed?

Ye im also still getting the "error getting files" error

Still not working even after clean install.

You guys destroyed the first mirror.. I'm working on setting up a second.

• Like 2