Shiro-Austin

DayZ Commander Update Problem

Again, thank you for your super fast reply and outstanding help.

Greatly appreciated.

Dan.

I have a problem aswell in dayzcommander when trying to update anything it says:

Failed: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a received. (...)

It might be better if I wright all the error message (sorry i can't attach a screen shot it doesn't work) :

Failed: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a received. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from transport connection: A existing connection must have been shut by the distant host

at System.Net.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer,Int32 offset, Int32 Size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(httpWebRequest request, Boolean userretreivedStream, Boolean probeRead)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at DotJosh.Dayzcommander.App.Core.ModInstaller.DownloadAndExtract()

(the part "A existing connection must have been shut by distant host" is in french since im in France and is cut at dist but i guess it says distant)

I've seen on the dayzcommander forum that someone had the same problem and that the issue could be the port 21 blocked somehow.

I tryed reinstalling dayz commander, updating with windows firewall off and avast off aswell, I've tryed also to unblock port 21 and 20 trough the firewall but none of those option works.

I realy need help please.

By the way if there is no way out of this problem can someone tell me where to find and how to install manually arma2 and the mods.

All is back to normal i don't know why since i haven't done anything.

Arma and mods are updating back.

And its back not working again -_- can't update once more.