Sign in to follow this  
Pakistan Bandit William

LF High Skilled Players for Tactical Squad

I have a VSS stashed with some camo clothing, bunch of weapons, supplies, and a tractor, car, and an atv if its still there, just lost my chopper that I built with a friend and he doesn't want to play anymore cause we lost it cause we were sniped. Learnt how to fly in 10 minutes, been playing high end games forever, raided in WoW that was top #10 in progression in Cata and have very good situational awareness. Seeking players who are mature and have a flexbile schedule, looking for bandits who thrive to kill and raid camps. Looking for a squad of 4/5/6. Looking for high skilled players who know how to react in different situations and have good communication. Must have a stable computer, mic, and skype (or if you have a TS or Mumble we could use that). I have a gtx 580, i7 2600k, and 8gb of ram. Always looking on DayZ and seeing what is coming up in the future for the game.

Learnt how to fly in 10 minutes, been playing high end games forever, raided in WoW that was top #10 in progression in Cata and have very good situational awareness.

Looking for high skilled players

:DDDDDD Good luck

Hey man i would be interested in joining you. I have had the game since about 2 weeks after it came out and been playing it ever since, I regard my self as quiet tactical and high skilled player and im looking for other to play with who enjoy being tactical too :). Most of my mates would just like to run into the air field gun blazing but i prefer to take a lot more careful and planned route with known escapes. my gear at the moment is a ghille suit as50 akm (m4a3 cco sd got deteted last night) m9 sd cyote back pack nvgs, gps, and a ranger finder :)

My skype name is jonny jackson ( I should be the one from new zealand) and my steam name is jonny45412 :)

hey man i would be keen in joining your'e clan aswell, i have been playing for about a month now and i would like to join a established group. My gear now is a Camo SVD and a AS50 with no mags, i am fully kitted with NVGs and GPS but i would love to join the group. my skype name is Luca.barfucci