Jakepig

Cant get into ANY server!

I have like 2 hours played on steam but ive only played like 10 mins. its so hard to get into a sever. im from the uk but it seems if i try to get into a uk sever i get 'Joining game...' then 'connecting failed.' after like 2 seconds. If i do get past that then i get stuck on 'receiving data' for 10 mins then 'waiting for server response' for like 20 mins.

Anyone got any tips to get into a server? I understand this is an alpha but i cant play the game at all! would be great if there was an offline or single player mode.

Thanks for the help.

I too am having this issue.. I just downloaded and installed it Thursday. I was able to play about 15 minutes. I haven't been able to play at all since then. On every server I get stuck at "waiting for server response" and literally nothing happens. I waited 30+ minutes one day and nothing.

If I try to respawn, and I get the death animation but then back to stuck "waiting for server response".

Please help

Having the same issue. Hoping that once I am able to join the current update will also fix the FPS issue.

Its the weekend...not to mention Memorial Day Weekend to boot. Game popularity has increased 10 times since last week. Not enough game servers to provide service for the amount of players that are now playing. The hive server is bogged down because people que up their characters in a server...get waiting for server response...then leave...and try joining another server which just makes it worse. If you get in right away, you are lucky.

same, i hope somehow, Rocket and the dev team wins the lottery or gets a bunch of funding to sit on DayZ and work it. Make them servers 10x beefier and that stability. mmmmhhhuuuh