lexxer

Host Altitude - get your shit together

Update server files...thx. We would like to play without graphic glitches.

Update server files...thx. We would like to play without graphic glitches.

Its available for my server, also by HostAltitude.

Emailing Host Altitude support might be more productive....

• Like 2

Please Remember they got a fucking life to.. and they got alot of other servers to deal with and people like you complaining

I'd just appreciate the time changing option we were told would be implemented 'soon' weeks ago. Also wouldn't mind seeing BEC get implemented like they said was on the agenda.

Other than that, our server has been fine so far. Can't really blame them for the bugs in the game right now.

Host altitude actually has really long response time for support tickets.

I'm more unsatisfied than satisfied customer of theirs.

I've had the server for about two weeks now and with horror I wait for the moment it goes down or has problems.

What separates good from bad hosters, is how they handle problems.

Multiplay Hosting is so far best I've come across, but also very expensive.

All of the dayz server providers are overselling their machines. You can rent a whole dedicated server instead and get way better performance for about the same price.

All of the dayz server providers are overselling their machines. You can rent a whole dedicated server instead and get way better performance for about the same price.

Not true at all, unless you consider four servers a node overselling.

Not true at all, unless you consider four servers a node overselling.

HA is putting 6 on each machine and that is definitely overselling. And so is 4 servers on one machine. Dayz servers require a lot of cpu and bandwidth.

Considering people pay around 50 euro every month for a standard 40/50 slot dayz server where they won't even be able to optimize the config for better performance. Having to share that one machine with 3-5 other customers. While you could rent a full dedicated machine just for your self and put whatever you want on it for about the same price. And you will be able to enhance the config for performance, connection speeds, higher cpu usage etc. The whole server runs so much more smoothly than a "Gamehosting provided" server.

Did you ever join a server who took long time to load? And then another server where you loaded almost instantly? Servers and configs makes a big difference. It's a ripoff.

Edited by Kraegan

HA is putting 6 on each machine and that is definitely overselling. And so is 4 servers on one machine. Dayz servers require a lot of cpu and bandwidth.

Considering people pay around 50 euro every month for a standard 40/50 slot dayz server where they won't even be able to optimize the config for better performance. Having to share that one machine with 3-5 other customers. While you could rent a full dedicated machine just for your self and put whatever you want on it for about the same price. And you will be able to enhance the config for performance, connection speeds, higher cpu usage etc. The whole server runs so much more smoothly than a "Gamehosting provided" server.

Did you ever join a server who took long time to load? And then another server where you loaded almost instantly? Servers and configs makes a big difference. It's a ripoff.

Oh, I'm not referring to HA. I'm just saying you shouldn't say ALL DayZ providers oversell - we only put four a node on the E3-1230 V2/E3-1270 V2 :)

Oh, I'm not referring to HA. I'm just saying you shouldn't say ALL DayZ providers oversell - we only put four a node on the E3-1230 V2/E3-1270 V2 :)

Which CPU do you use on the machines?

Which CPU do you use on the machines?

It's in the quote.

All of our clients are happy, we have over ten pages of positive reviews on the thread with no negative reviews and I've never seen long load times on our DayZ servers when joining them.

You should give Elpis Host a try :)

+1 for Elphis. I switched to them and the difference is amazing. I would dare say load time into the game is half what it was with my other provider. Last night with 26 people on we werent even taxing the system.

• Like 1

sorry for the spoiler, but the latest patch did not fix the graphic glitches.

they tried, but sorry no dice.

your better off whit 1.7.2.4 as 1.7.2.5 is buggy as h***

sorry for the spoiler, but the latest patch did not fix the graphic glitches.

they tried, but sorry no dice.

your better off whit 1.7.2.4 as 1.7.2.5 is buggy as h***

You went from hosting company convo, to complete derp. gtfo

You went from hosting company convo, to complete derp. gtfo

whats your problem douche? he said he wanted the hosting company to upgrade so he could play without graphic glitches.

i simply told him that upgrading does not solve it.

i am trying to be helpful so you gtfo