Sign in to follow this  
Famous123

Looking for a tacitcal partner or group.

IGN: Famous123

Mature

Communications:

Team-speak

Ventrillo

Mumble

Gear: 1-2 days worth of food,hatchet, hunting knife, matches, military flashlight, map, watch, compass, tent, binoculor, frag gernade and ALICE pack

Main Weapons: AKS-74 Kobra (ammo: 9 clips)

Side Arm: PDW (ammo: various clips [used more then my main])

Medical: Bandage x3 Blood-pack x1 Morphine x2 Painkillers x1

Dosier:

Only had the game 3 days. Likes to play tactical. Slow and steady. Like to scout and recon. Hunting for NVG. Don't like playing at night. Mostly friendly. Follows the rules of engagement. (sometimes). Like to scavenge but also goes guns blazing. Rather run away from zombies then shoot them. Can read map and compass decently. Decently good at path-finding. Team player. Can't drive(never driven in Day Z or flew a helicopter). Have common sense.

Tactical Positions:

Point man, Recon, Assault team. Survivalist

Looking for a great team player who can watch my back. Must have common sense. Decent gear. Can play in a tactical position. Friendly. Mature. Good at communicating.

If your interested teaming up please fill little application. thanks.

Must be Mature(are you?)

What kind of communications you have? (ventrillo, team-speak.. etc)

Gear List:

Main Weapon:

Side Arm:

Medical:

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc)

Tactical Position: (what position your good at.)

Squad Positions Needs To Be Filled:

Team Leader

Medic

Point Man

Heavy Weapons

Engineer

Age - 16

Yes I'm mature

Have all major communications

Gear List - Hatchet, hunting knife, matches, binoculars, entrenching tool, map, military flashlight, watch, compass, ALICE pack

Main Weapon - M4A1 CCO

Side Arm - PDW (think I need some ammo though)

Medical - Not sure of the amounts of everything but I have all medical supplies except for antibiotics and epi-pen

Dosier - Don't kill on sight unless they don't answer friendly in around a second, quick loots (run into a building and hide to lose zombies then pick up loot and stealth out), Scout before i run in, Have been playing for about a week, EST

Position - Anything except recon really

Edited by damnzeds1

Must be Mature(are you?)sure iam

What kind of communications you have? (ventrillo, team-speak.. etc)all of em you name it i got it

Gear List:AKM with 4 mags m1911 with 4 mags a alice pack some wiring fence and a tank trap etc etc

Main Weapon: i like ak's alot i also had a ak74 kobra but dropped it due no ammo and picked AKM

Side Arm:?

Medical:epi pen and morphine

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc)i like to travel trough woods and go explore militairy barracks sneaky style

Tactical Position: (what position your good at.)backing up

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Must be Mature(are you?): Very

What kind of communications you have? (ventrillo, team-speak.. etc): Skype, Ventrillo, Team-Speak

Gear List: Hunting Knife, Flash Light, Barb Wire, 2 Road Flares,

Main Weapon: Still Searching

Side Arm: Makarov PM, 3 Clips

Medical: 1 Bandage, 2 heat Packs, 1 Pain Killer,

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc): Calm and Collective. Very Rational and Team orientated.

Tactical Position: (what position your good at.): Engineer or Recon

Must be Mature(are you?): When I need to be

What kind of communications you have? (ventrillo, team-speak.. etc) all

Gear List: frag, tent, food, watch, map, matches, knife

Main Weapon: AKM currently

Side Arm: M9 SD

Medical: my pack is just filled with everything but antibiotics

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc) all I want to do is help people also relaxed

Tactical Position: (what position your good at.) medic

Edited by pizzaman11

I really liked how this is build up so here is my application.

Must be Mature: Seriously to death....most of the time.

What kind of communications you have? TS3, Ventrilo, Skype and Mumble.

Gear List: Flashlight, Hatchet, Watch, Map, Compass, Hunting Knife, Box of Matches, Military Flashlight, Toolbox, 2x Refillable Waterbottles and my beloved Alice Pack.

Main Weapon: M16A2 with 8 Mags and DMR with 10 Mags. But would be willing to give away the DMR as a sign of trust.

Side Arm: G17 with 4 Mags.

Medical: 1x Morphine and 4 Bandages.

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc): Been playing for about roughly 3 Weeks now and have been friendly all the time but mostly regreted that choice. Very lucky about finding loot (Includes Helicopter Crashsides). Driving? Not a problem.

Tactical Position: (what position your good at.): Heavy Weapons (Contains?), Point Man, Supporter/Supplier(cause i always have a steady flow of useful stuff and i hate it leaving a Ghilie suit behind cause there is no one you can give it too) would also suggest myself as Team Leader, skills that would favor this statement would be that i nearly always got the overview and always a backup Plan at hands, but not in the first place and only if wanted by the whole Team. Medic. A bag full of Medical supply to save your sorry ass?`HELL YES!

Edited by Collja

Awesome response guys. I really love to play with all of you. but the thing is I don't trust any one. And I am very new to this type of game and very excited. So how to we meet up? I would love to form a squad of a 5-6 man team. I think the best way we can meet up is a communication server (ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.) Pick a server to meet up in and go for there. My steam account is kickthewall. so if your online just send me a friend request or invite.

Hey Famous123, I would like to join the Squad.

Must be Mature(are you?) I think im quite mature. I can be serious when i have to, but its nice to have some funny moments while playing

What kind of communications you have? (ventrillo, team-speak.. etc) Skype, ventrilo, mumble, team speak

Gear List: The biggest bag (Coyote back pack), 5 Cooked Meat, Matches, Axe, Map, toolbox, 2 bottles, compass, nightvision, binoculars

Main Weapon: M16A2 with 5 Mags

Side Arm: PDW with 1 mag

Medical: 5 Bloodbags, 3 Morphine, 1 Painkiller, 2 Ephrine thing, 3 Bandages

Dosier:(about yourself, play style, etc) Im dutch, but a decent english speaker, im playing dayz for one month, ive played in teams before.

Tactical Position: (what position your good at. I think im good at giving support from long range. Like when we going to loot a buidling im giving support and heads-up from my point of view, and cover our squad with a sniper rifle

If you are interested, add me on skype:

thechib12

Edited by thechib12

thechibi12 you sound like the perfect medic awesome.I would love to add to roll with you. My steam account is kickthewall just add me or invite me.