Sign in to follow this  
iSkillzorz

Important Weapons Decision *Need Help*

Okay, so about a few days ago I was making another run to the NW airfield. I find a crashed heli, but it didn't even have weapons, so I kept going. About 1000m away from the NW airfield I find another crashed heli. This one has an FN FAL and a M107, each of them came with only one clip. I put the sniper in my backpack and carried the FAL around, dropping my winchester. However, now I feel like I can't do much against zombies because I can't find another mag for my FAL (making my friends shoot them for me or use my pistol). I can't seem to part with it for several reasons:

1. It's rare

2. It has great stopping power

3. I don't want some ignorant person to find it in a log cabin, think they got lucky, and then boast to everyone that they are super lucky.

I know that a gun is really useless no matter how good it is if it doesn't have any ammo. So, should I just use up all the ammo and then find another gun, just drop it now, or hold on to it? It's the first time I really found a lot of good stuff and I am currently past my recent best of survival time.

if you come across and M4A1 CCO SD id be willing to give you my 3 FN FAL mags, it is a great gun to have and kills players very quickly. skype me at: tumfc11 or send me a message here and let me know :)

I would find a tent, set up a camp somewhere people wouldnt look and keep it there until you find enough ammo for it. It's going to be hard to find ammo because only the ammo can be spawned at Heli Crashes unless someone else leaves it somewhere. That's just me.

Then again, servers rape tents at times soooooo, tough choice.

OP, you gotta be practical. This is a simulator brother. You gotta go with things in phases. The FN FAL is not right for you at this point. Niether is the M107. You need something that fits where you are...do get a tent. Do try to hold on to it for later, when you have ammo, and have a place in a group that fits you. Or trade it. But you can't really use it now. You're already admitting to be reticent in it's firing...because you got no ammo.

Get something you can get ammo on. That's why even in real world conversations people talk either A-15 platform or AK-74 platform...abundance of ammo.

This place is EXACTLY the same. You need something you can use. The first AS50 I found I dumped not 200m later because I came across the CZ550 with more ammo than I got with the AS50 at the crash site. I pondered the exact same question you are working with...I dropped it and went with something I had more ammo for and had a better chance of finding more.

Just my two beans man. Take it with a grain of salt, but that's how I play still. If I die...I tier up the goods as I go on my way to one of our camps where I can get back to where I like to play (M4A1 CCO SD...provided we get more...so far so good).

Out.

• Like 2