Sign in to follow this  
Cjzombiepacer

My legs broke how???

I was just playing dayz today, i started to crouch run then i started crawling for a while, after some time an indicator came up saying i broke my leg and i was like wtf??? I was just crawling and somehow i break my leg? I didn't jump off a roof or anything like that, wasn't attacked by zombies it was literally 10 mins after spawning. Could sum1 explain how this occured because i am really confused :&

I have broken my legs by being inbetween things and trying to turn around...like crawling between a house and a fence where you juts fit.

Did you possibly do something like that?

Hackers do it just for fun knowing you have to wait to bleed to death

• Like 1

yeah I just died today on UK 214 i think or something like that, hacker broke the legs of like 30 players then kill us all... and its quite ironic coz 10 mins before that I was just asking them if hackers were frequent on the server and they replied they hardly meet any cheaters >.< and today that was the 2nd time a hacker killed me, first one made me dance in the middle of zeds while I was sneaking. That at least made me lol and lose my good equipment... soo many hackers on this game im happy dayz goes stand alone. They need an online only policy like blizz it prevents a lot of cheating.

i think i may have crawled ova rock *blushes* thx guys anyway after that happened about 5 mins later sum guy actually sniped me i nthe ass -_-

I've crawled into a building and was like wft, my leg just snapped. Shit happens, lots in DayZ.

Edited by DazTroyer