Sign in to follow this  
hawkidoki

Remove some snipers rifles

There is as many sniper rifles as guns in this game.

Far, far (far) too much.

Leave only CZ550 and M24, and everything would be fine.

As said, 'cause there is too many sniper rifle in this game (as many as general guns).

This game is not called "Sniper ELITE3: Survivor DeathToll"

Edited by hwk

theres many sniper rifles in the world. all at different ranges different sights and better for different Locations.

no there isn't too many sniper rifles in the game , i saw it in the dayz wiki.there are 7 sniper rifles , why do you think its too many ?

more guns = more variety

Edited by Stalker6

Another whiner post with no facts who wants the game to be easy. Haven't seen one of these today...

Another whiner post with no facts who wants the game to be easy. Haven't seen one of these today...

Actually snipers are easy and fresh kill, I have not any problem with them.

I have problem with the number of sniper rifles comapre to other rifles.

Also more than 90% of the higher tier snipers are hacked in, hopefully when scripting is fixed there will be a master reset at the hive getting rid of all the items currently owned to get rid of hacked weapons :D

xVuEn.gif

Edited by Sgt.Asshat

As far as i know there is 6 Sniper rifles in the game. (correct me if i'm wrong)

-CZ550

-DMR

-M107

-AS50

-M14

-M24

compared to the tons of weapons in the game.

and keep in mind the most common of all sniper rifles the CZ550 which is terrible only has a 0.98 chance of spawning in barns.

ithink there are 7 , the ones u wrote + svd camo (well i saw this on dayz wiki not sure about it)

The problem is with people duping weapons. Once this is fixed and certain guns and ammo are rare again then problem solved.

Let's just get rid of all the guns and the snipers. Then this can truely be a jogging, driving, and bean hoarding simulator

• Like 1

awwwwe hwk... have you been sniped one to many times to make a butt hurt post about taking out snipers... go play mario cart trolololol

• Like 1

After 3 weeks of playing (Several hours every weekday and nonstop on weekends) I FINALLY found my first sniper. There are many kinds but their spawns are very very very very freaking low. I think they're fine. Snipers are meant to have advantage at great distance, just like how they have disadvantages in other areas.

awwwwe hwk... have you been sniped one to many times to make a butt hurt post about taking out snipers... go play mario cart trolololol

BAM

I did some research and came to the conlusion that while beeing an awesom piece of technology the AS50 still is unrealisticly overpowered

in game while i really has an awesome recoil reduction system the game still treats it as a gun similiar to the lighter scoped rifles.

I think the game needs to adress shooting an AS50 in standing and crouching position which is to easy or remove the weapon.

there is no way you handle an 15kg pipe the same way as a m14.

nice video showing rapid fire near the end.

but I doubt he can do the same standing :D.

The sniper rifles are fine as it is and should be left that way, like others have said the only problem regarding the rare sniper rifles is that they are so common now because of the mass duping.