Sign in to follow this  
Sadiro

Im stuck on 9fps...

No seriously, i am...

Before patch i was averaging 20-25 fps, and now im stuck constantly on 9fps - Whether i look at the sky, ground, a wall....it never goes by 9-10fps now.

Please Rocket, do something pronto!

And before asking specs etc, i understand half of you out there can afford too pay drastic amounts of money to gaming + your rigs, and i know some if not most of you out there will not be experiencing any delays or fps drops etc cause your rigs are so super duper cool!

But remember for the little guys and the poor ones of us out there, who only run of a HD radeon 4670 1gb, and built there pc 7 year ago, we have bills, responsibilities, gas, etc to worry about.

So i understand when trolls come to say there witty bs, its all in good fun.

But ill intend to upgrade in the next month - but until then, my main problem is that, i "was" getting 20-25fps with my shit rig before the patch, now im stuck on 9fps.

Just saying so rocket can maybe have a little look over the last patch details, and maybe come to some conclusion that will "quickly" fix it in time for me to get back out on the road again, cause 9fps....is murder.

Thank you again!

TL;DR - Stuck on 9fps since last patch, cant do shit, will upgrade soon, thank you!