Ha1

Instead of creating groups: Finding clothes with colors

A group creating feature with a "set off friendly fire" would be unrealstic.

But what about including civilian clothes with different colors, which arent as rare as ghuillie or camo, so groups could use them to identify each other as friendly?

• Like 3

think it shouldn't be another skin, but rather an addition to your current one. Might be outside of the game's limitations, but might be something to think about in stand-alone.

gang colours? :D

i am pretty sure a diversity of clothing will be included in the stand-alone. i think it would also be a pretty viable idea for a micro-transaction model..

I like it! I want to look like a latin gangster homey! You know, sandals and long ass white socks, and a cool bandana...

Edited by kebman

think it shouldn't be another skin, but rather an addition to your current one. Might be outside of the game's limitations, but might be something to think about in stand-alone.

Brassards for example :thumbsup:

maybe something simple like an arm band or even a logo patch or something your could put on to your shirt..

Yeah, maybe something like an arm band. It is discreet enough not to be seen from far away, but it is distinct enough in close quarters. I think we just don't want custom appearances to turn into something like TF2's hats. "Pre-order DayZ and receive a red bandanna!" "Give us more money and you can have hats for your survivor!" Meh. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Why just different colored survivor outfits? I hope they add tons of DIFFERENT outfits for us to wear.

He's not saying just add different civillian skins and nothing else, he's giving a recommendation of outfits to add along with many others.

I would love clothing options that stay the same with each load. At least that way you could identify who's is who in your group much easier

I want to look like Barney the Dinosaur, also I want the skin to immediately aggro all the Zeds on the map.

• Like 1