Sign in to follow this  
fr0sch

(Global Ban)Have anyone been unbanned, who contacted BE support ?? Leave ur answer

Has anyone been unbanned, who contacted BE support ?? Leave ur answer BELOW!!

Also say how long are u waiting for the answer from BE support!

What about me: was banned without purpose 2 days ago, and waiting for answer from support 2 days. Sent e-mail to support with my ID.

There's a whole thread for people to talk about this... <_<

THis thread is only about how long people wait for unban! Dont offtop pls

I am able to play! All i did is installed old 95417 beta patch and closed overlay programms

This is simple.......DON'T HACK

Maybe you should read up on this? instead of being a selfish asshat..

Global Bans in ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead [ 10.08.2012 • 13:45 ] We're aware of the global banning issue and are investigating since yesterday. Appropriate action will be taken if a false-positive scenario is found. If that is indeed the case we're terribly sorry for it and will take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

An update will be posted once more is known.

Some time ago they denied the possibilities of false-positives. Now they are saying it could have happened? Good job BE. <.<

Hi,

I was banned, but 1 day later i was unbanned, i contact the support, but the support dont anser.

Try it.

I was banned on my first try to enter an online server (with no reason)

I wrote a complaint mail to battleye support.

they didnt answer, BUT: 3-4 days later, i tried to join some servers again and noticed i was unbanned (as i could join without problems).

BUT after playing for like an hour, i got kicked and banned again (same number #cde8).

now i saw that "update" in the battleye news section, that they had false-positives and want to fix the problem, so I tried to join a server and: I was able to.

but i dont know, maybe i will be banned again in an hour. maybe not. hope they can fix the problem for ever.