Sign in to follow this  
SwitchBlayd

Unhandled Exception during update exhausted all hosts

When i launch six launcher or updater, it verifys and is stuck on 0%. it stays like this for around 10 minutes and then an error message stating "Unhandled Exception during update exhausted all hosts" appears. I have googled the issue to no avail, does anyone have a solution?

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue, just downloaded Arma 2 combo pack, ran as administrator, started arma 2, then arma 2 oa, then the combo pack. Then I installed sic launcher, and am experiencing exactly what the OP describes.

same problem, just bought the game, went through all the steps, updated the dayz via the six launcher and it dies with the OP message. whats going on?

I have a similar error like this but instead it doesn't Sync never goes to Verify / Join or anything, and the message is: Unhandled exception during sync.

Since nobody is helping, im going to troubleshoot: I re-read the steps and it doesnt look like the mod itself is actually downloaded anyplace unless its inside the SIX launcher software. When i go through the manual step of downloading the mod .rar file from BFE Sweden it looks like its about 1gb (101130872b) in size. Under Steam apps i see a Dayz folder but it is nowhere near 1gb in size. What about the rest of you?

BTW, Dayz folks at se1.dayz.nu get off your 28.8k modem and get a real host. Kthx. 6.6kb/sec lolwut?

Same issue, followed everything just like it said, turned the launcher on, clicked on Update and bam. Get this error, waiting for an answer.

A lil-edit. The DayZ version is v1.7.2.4 while on the website there's a new one. Could this be related? Us having an older version?

Edited by Jextic

This is kind of taking the piss. The issue clearly existed before, as there are plenty of links on google for people who have had the issue, yet all solutions do not work or none are given. Someone has the solution, and ive been at this all day.

Ok, so it looks like the six launcher is not installing the mod. it creates the @dayz folder but there is nothing in there but the .rsync folder. I downloaded the mod manually and copied over the files into the @dayz folder. I still get the error when hitting quickmatch, BUT the game now launches after I hit "ok" on the dialog. It's still not connecting to a server though....

So i guess there is nothing else to do then wait, since nobody on the fucking earth has a solution for us. pretty gay though bought the game got all excited to play it and now i cant.. pff

So i guess there is nothing else to do then wait, since nobody on the fucking earth has a solution for us. pretty gay though bought the game got all excited to play it and now i cant.. pff

I can actually play the game fine.My friend is the one with this issue. This thread was made on his behalf. We have tried endless solutions. None have worked. I can tell you what you have said is exactly how he feels.If we do get a solution i can promise i will post here asap.

Edited by SwitchBlayd

I can actually play the game fine.My friend is the one with this issue. This thread was made on his behalf. We have tried endless solutions. None have worked. I can tell you what you have said is exactly how he feels.If we do get a solution i can promise i will post here asap.

i just kept trying and now it is acutally updating aswell in the @dayZ folder so i hope it works after this ^^

Hey guys i had this same problem i think i fixed it tho in the options of the launcher i put all the folder spots where i think they needed to be than! i exited out of steam and ran it as admin Than I re launched the luncher and Clicked on US 1347 and the rest of the server name Than it all Installed correctly with out any problems im going to lunch it right now on that server to see if it works :D happy gaming

What i found out is that you have to make sure that steam is closed all the way, download the new patch torrent and take the files and drag them into your ARMA 2 operation arrow head folder in the steam folder and go into the @Dayz then addons and drag the contents of the rar and replace the old files in the dayz folder then start up steam and ARMA 2 and operation arrowhead update and open up six launcher and it updates as well, this is what i did, hope this helps.

Hey guys i had this same problem i think i fixed it tho in the options of the launcher i put all the folder spots where i think they needed to be than! i exited out of steam and ran it as admin Than I re launched the luncher and Clicked on US 1347 and the rest of the server name Than it all Installed correctly with out any problems im going to lunch it right now on that server to see if it works :D happy gaming

Okay just trying this now.