Sign in to follow this  
Mjjs

Anyone got a vehicle for trade?

Hello, my team is looking for a vehicle and we havnt been lucky yet so thats why i came here. We're offering any lategame item just name it and we probably got it! It doesnt really matter what server you guys are on when we can move our base...

Cheers!

Just have a jog around the west and north edge of the map, you're probably find a bunch of them.

how do you even trade the vehicle they only stay on the server they were found

unless you are looking for a script kiddy to spawn you one on your server

i've also noticed that you have been spamming the forums with all 4 of your posts just searching for vehicle trades

how do you even trade the vehicle they only stay on the server they were found

unless you are looking for a script kiddy to spawn you one on your server

i've also noticed that you have been spamming the forums with all 4 of your posts just searching for vehicle trades

Naaah im not into hacking. Just name what server you are on and we will find out!

Yeah i've been... Its really annoying to find vehicles when people stack em up in there base! -.-'

Naaah im not into hacking. Just name what server you are on and we will find out!

Yeah i've been... Its really annoying to find vehicles when people stack em up in there base! -.-'

you never answered the question

how do you do the vehicle trade

does that mean you will stay and play on the server the vehicle is on or what?

can you explain specifically what you think will happen in a vehicle trade?

Part of the game, why leave vehicles out there so other players can search the map faster and more efficiently and then have a better chance of finding your base? Common sense in my book and yes we have a bunch of vehicles at camp.

We're going to move our base to the server the vehicle owner plays on...

You think im gonna snipe em? Well you can bring your own sniper or 2? I dont really care..

Part of the game, why leave vehicles out there so other players can search the map faster and more efficiently and then have a better chance of finding your base? Common sense in my book and yes we have a bunch of vehicles at camp.

That's not what i ment... Of course you can have some vehicles as long as you use them! If you're only 3 people and have 10 vehicles i dont really see a point...

Do one of you guys have a car for sale?

Do one of you guys have a car for sale?

I do! Welcome to Debug Plains Auto. We'll give you the best deals on new cars and match or beat our competitors. Have a half-broken ATV? We'll take it in as a trade! NO MONEY DOWN!

Is it that fucking hard to understand? His fucking FIRST post says "it doesnt matter what server, we can move base". Jesus christ. Obviously hes moving to the server he theroretically trades for a vehicle on

Is it that fucking hard to understand? His fucking FIRST post says "it doesnt matter what server, we can move base". Jesus christ. Obviously hes moving to the server he theroretically trades for a vehicle on

No need to be mad :D

cheers I can trade you Ural truck, v3s or some ATVs what would I get in return ? any chance you have rangefinder or coyote pack?

Its your lucky day! I've them both!

cheers I can trade you Ural truck, v3s or some ATVs what would I get in return ? any chance you have rangefinder or coyote pack?

What server are you at? Pm me!

What vehicle do you want? You can move over to our server. We are a week old with just about all the vehicles around

Well just moved our camp from a server and have som spare vehicles on the old one. You can have them all for some weapons or such. Got 2 ATV, 1 Buss, 1 Mini van and 3 Tractors. Send me a PM if you want them. It's a Norway server.

heh sory don't know what PM means,

contact me on skype pls robert.bertik